[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it matter who your roomates are? Moving to a new place soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Does it matter who your roomates are? Moving to a new place soon and roomates are all girls. Thoughts.
>>
Who they are? I guess not?
What matters is if they're responsible people, not slobs and can do their share of chores in the house.
>>
Living the dream OP this could go in so many different directions, whatever you do dont make yourself out to be a beta first impression is key be the chill alpha
>>
i lived with 3 girls for a year. it was a good year
>>
>>17873777
Keep to yourself. Dont make any advances on them. Let them make the mistake. Probably should make sure you spend as little time there as possible. They are not your family or responsibility
>>
>>17873777

Your bathroom is going to be dirty as fuck, OP.

Also expect synched periods and catfights but not the sexy kind.
>>
I would also take the opportunity to be dick and make sure they see me come home with nice big pieces of cake or chocolates or delicious smelling foods that make your roommates long to be part of your world lol. Stop bringing in all goodies immediately after banging one or two of them. Chaotic neutral are fun roomies in the right environment.
>>
Your floors will be covered with hair and you will gain a better understanding of female """""""logic""""""". They could be nice girls or total cunts. It's all up in the air.
>>
>>17873777
Dont fuck them. But yeah, they can be good or bad. Women are people after all.
>>
>>17873777
YES OMG YES
You live close to these people and share common spaces and see them daily. If they are shit people you WILL have a shit time.
>>
>>17874183
>implying there are unsexy catfights
lmao.
>>
>>17873777
>Does it matter who your roomates are?
Yes. Nobody gets along with everybody.
Best roomates are the ones that become like family.
>>
Lived with a Chinese girl for a year. Best roomate i've had.
>>
You're about to find out girls are dirtier then boys. Seriously. Especially the bedrooms and bathrooms.

But other than that, just do you. Don't focus on having a threesome with them or trying to flirt. Just work or school or whatever it is you do. Rest will work out.
>>
I have a shitty female roommate right now (I'm female too). She is moody as fuck and the definition of passive aggressive. If I don't clean up something immediately (i.e. leave some pots from making lunch out for an hour while I'm eating that lunch and watching a show), she will start sighing aggressively and do my dishes while slamming cupboards and being as generally annoying as possible. It's not like I left them there for days - I'm just taking a break before cleaning. And every time I make a mistake, she jumps down my throat. She also swears to herself loudly and is always grumbling to herself.

I regret not vetting her more thoroughly beforehand. It matters, OP. The warning signs were there but I didn't want to see them.
>>
>>17877060

"hey [roommate], ive noticed you got really upset about the dishes the other day. do you have a problem with the way i left the dishes? should we go over rules, would that make you feel better?"

fucking communicate, people
>>
I have an amazing female roommate right now.

We fucked a dozen times or so back in the day, but I've been living with her off and on for the past 4 years. She's very clean, keeps to herself, keeps common areas tidy.

But hey, I've lived with lots of different people. It's less about gender than you'd think, and more about general "roommate-able" qualities. If the girls don't get along, though, nigga you are gonna hear about it.
>>
>>17877085
I've tried that shit with her already, she always just backs off and says "it was no big deal" then does it again.

She also scammed me out of the better room, so I don't feel too bad about pissing her off. I can't wait to move out.
>>
>>17877192

tell her that she made a big deal out of it. tell her not to do it next time, in no uncertain terms.

she "scammed" you out of the better room? sounds like you are bitter.

>I don't feel too bad about pissing her off
that's exactly what she's thinking about you, you goddamned idiot. fucking communicate.
>>
>>17877203
Yeah, I am bitter, but I think I have a right to be. She insisted on the bigger room but said she understood I wanted it too, so in compensation she would make a few dinners a week for us and buy the ingredients. I thought that was a nice deal and equal to her paying a bit more in rent so we settled on it. She has not made a single dinner since we moved in nearly a year ago. When I confronted her nicely about it, saying, "I understand if you thought you had time to make dinners and it didn't pan out that way, but could we work out an alternate form of compensation?" She looked at me like I was crazy and said she couldn't afford any more money and it didn't work out, so no.

Meanwhile she never spends any time in her room and sleeps on the couch so I have to spend all of my time in my tiny room.

It's more than just poor communication. She's genuinely not a nice person. Done with rant now.
>>
File: Stevens hall winter.jpg (91KB, 640x417px) Image search: [Google]
Stevens hall winter.jpg
91KB, 640x417px
>>17873777
Does it matter? Yes and no. Do not sleep with any of them. Don't be creepy with them either. Be friendly and responsible. Pay your rent, clean up after yourself, help keep the common spaces neat (even if/when they don't). Speak up if you think any boundaries are being infringed upon, such as people not cleaning up after making a mess, people stealing your food, stuff like that. Establishing house rules might help. Good luck.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.