[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi how do you fix this pic related? >inb4 useless placebo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 14813287380456.jpg (148KB, 696x931px) Image search: [Google]
14813287380456.jpg
148KB, 696x931px
Hi how do you fix this pic related?
>inb4 useless placebo jewish medication
Thanks in advance.
>>
It's unfixable - just keep wasting away until your inevitable death.
>>
>>17873573

do you literally and legitimately have no redeeming value at all? is there nothing positive at all about you or your existence at all?
>>
>>17873573
See a therapist, get diagnosed with Avoidant Personality Disorder, start recognising the signs, and do the oposite of what your inner voice tells you. Backwards engineer your personality.
>>
File: 1481420009901.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481420009901.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>>17873587
uhhh I'm pretty good at dark souls and I had above average grades when i was in high school.
though i don't consider either of those things to be beneficial to anything in the grand scheme of things or give me any value.
>>
>>17873605
>do the oposite of what your inner voice tells you
I've been trying to do that for a long time. It hasn't really helped much.
all of my therapists have been unhelpful. they are just paid to lie to people and convince them that they aren't shit.
>>
>I'm full of nothing and I sit around like a styofoam cup waiting for rain, but I can't even be arsed to flip right side up or go to a fucking stream, so here is sit being a whiney faggot hoping the universe bends it's dick backwards just to take the time to fuck me up my asshole and fill me with magic cum so I become awesome without having to do anything.

Fuck you, there's a guy who is a tiny sack of limbs and organs riding around on an electric coffee table that does more to better himself than you. He's probably been laid more too. He probably won't live past 30, before his fucked up body shuts down.

Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>17873606

>the grand scheme of things

what is the 'grand scheme of things'? do you mean life? because above average grades in highschool is, well, above average, and your entire life is dictated by how intelligent you are. say what you want about what grades measure and all that hippie nonsense, but if you can do well in school , you can do well in life.

and you're good at dark scrolls. something you love.

so lets think about this logically
>objectively, you are better than average in terms of intelligence and application of self
>and on a personal level you are good at something you love

so why wont these give you any value on a social/economical and personal/spiritual level?
>>
File: 1478987905264.png (10KB, 407x416px) Image search: [Google]
1478987905264.png
10KB, 407x416px
>>17873614
yeah i know
funny, isn't it?

anyway here's your (You)
>>
>>17873622
Earth bound is overrated and the combat was shit and boring.
>>
>>17873610

>everyone tells me im not shit
>but i dont believe em :D

trust me, thereapists have seen some objectively awful people. and thats just from the people who are well off enough to have the luxury of a therapist.

you're miles ahead of most of the human race believe it or not, and even a couple miles ahead of most of the people on 'your level'.

you are literally, objectively, someone of value as far as weighing human worth goes.

but you want to shit on yourself. thats why you made this thread. therapists have been giving you answers for years, but you choose to ignoreit because it doesn't let you be unique in the one way you want to be.

you are not a tragic hero. and even if you choose to succumb to that lifestyle to validate yourself, you're missing out on loads more potential happiness.
>>
>>17873627
>you're miles ahead of most of the human race
I quit my first job after 2 days, dropped out of high school, dropped out uni, dropped out of uni a second time and now I'm an unemployed loser leeching off society.
checkmate
>you choose to ignore it because it doesn't let you be unique
ever been to wizchan? i'm not unique. plenty of losers just like me.
>you want to shit on yourself
it helps to ease the guilt
>>
>>17873656

>here's a bunch of things i can change
>checkmate

that's not how chess works.

I got more i can say in response to the rest, but im not wasting pep talks on people who come here claiming they want advice when really they just want to shit on themselves to ease the guilt.

good luck OP.
>>
>>17873618
I've processed what you posted but now I'm too depressed to write anything in response.
thanks anyway
>>
>>17873725

if you're depressed by it, you acknowledge it, so why not break the cycle now, and say something positive about yourself.

whats your favorite part of dark souls?
>>
>>17873605
Came here to post this exact same thing.
>>
>>17873573
1. Step away from the computer.
2. Don't go looking for friends. Go looking for something to do in the real world.
3. Join a gym. Join a club. Take a class. Go to a concert. Hang out at the comic book store. Anything.
4. You'll be among other people doing the same thing, so some chat will be inevitable and natural.
5. Hey, presto! You've got friends.
>>
>>17873573
You change.

/Thread
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.