[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >broke up with gf of 3 years >first real relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: pep.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
>be me
>broke up with gf of 3 years
>first real relationship
>feelsgoodman.png
>ffw 10 days
>feeling useless
>insecurities kick in
>have no will for anything unless i'm drunk or high
>start craving women

what the fuck do i do?
>>
It's going to be shitty for a while and you can't stop that, but i think the worst thing you can do at the moment is to try and force yourself to feel better.

Let yourself heal first and learn to be alone before jumping into something else.
>>
>>17873455
Kys obviously
>>
>>17873494
Fuck you man let him move on if he wants to.

>>17873455
Hey OP, I am you 3 days ago.
My relationship of nearly a decade (8 years together, total 9.6 years known) has ended. We might not be friends.
It, Fucking, Sucks. I know, I've been there I've done that.
I've done the stay high smoke weed three times a day everyday for years. It doesn't work and it won't work. Replace your smoking habit with working out and bettering yourself in anyway you see fit, do this for you.

Follow the above advice and the following will happen if you try; look online for girls, not to fuck, not to date, but to befriend. This is important, remember this. Befriend as many as possible, hangout with girls that are younger and only slightly older than you.

Once you have a few friends, you'll most likely be introduced to their circle of friends if they think you're just a friend. If they don't they most likely want to be more than a friend. and boom your problems are solved be happy.

It won't take too long, but it will take time.
>>
>>17873455
I'm in the same boat, it's only been 10 days OP, give yourself some time to heal. When you start feeling a bit better start working on yourself, exercise, eat healthy, groom, read find a new hobby, spend time with friends and fix yourself some goals.You'll start to feel much better after awhile and when you feel ready you can go back to dating/ hooking up. I know it seems hopeless now but it does get better eventually, about a month ago i just about ready to slit my wrists but now i'm moderatly happy.

best of lucks mayne
>>
Just chiming in to say also in the same boat, but I'm 6 months from the breakup.

It definitely gets better.

I still get bad days sometimes, I still see couples or overhear phone calls or I go somewhere and think "she'd have loved this" but they're not overwhelming emotions anymore and I don't feel the constant aching in the pit of my stomach. On balance I do a pretty good job at being social, and I'm even starting to find girls attractive again, which is hopeful.

If you're like me you will probably rationalise a million different theories, and every little moment of clarity you have will be trumped by the next one, and the next one. Get that shit out of your system until there's nothing left to think about.

YMMV though. I'd say I'm being pretty fucking slow at getting over it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.