[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Grinding charisma as well as strength >The way to learn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: dqZbvGF.jpg (148KB, 1416x2048px) Image search: [Google]
dqZbvGF.jpg
148KB, 1416x2048px
>Grinding charisma as well as strength
>The way to learn is to supposedly go talk to 3 girls per hour, for 4 hours, 4 times a week
>by the end of the year I will have spoken to like 2000 girls
>afraid that I might get rejected

How do I protect and envelope my ego so that the outcome wont affect me too much?
>>
Ego only gets in the way.
>>
File: giphy.gif (721KB, 346x200px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
721KB, 346x200px
>>17873215
that might be true
but its not like I can help feeling bad after getting rejected...

also think about getting rejected 2000 times! Man, idk why I feel that is terrifying.

(THe reason behind this method is so that you will see patterns in social interactions which will thus make you better at them)
>>
>>17873213
Well part of the issue is that if you didn't care, this would all be 100% easier. The other half is understanding social norms and subjects.

That's really all there is to it. Unfortunately, the point of talking to all those women is to get you to a point where you don't care but have also gathered what the social norms and conversation topics are.

For instance, where I live, drinking and hiking and doing things outdoors is a big thing and talking about those things will get 99% of girls interested in you. The real hard part is when you figure all that out and then understand that you don't give a shit about most of it. Then you have to figure out how to follow your ideals and be happy while also being able to mesh with the rest of the population.

Good luck when you get to that part. it's a real bitch.
>>
>>17873239
What you CAN help is how you let your feels affect your behaviour.
>>
File: 1479713313876.jpg (283KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1479713313876.jpg
283KB, 1000x1333px
Pic related, how to see past your ego and see your Self. Make friends with that, and you'll remember the times you got a yes' to a date more than the no's and even the times you asked.
>>
>>17873213
>afraid that I might get rejected
>might
It's silly to be afraid. After all, with that many tries it's pretty much certain that you will get rejected at some point. Try to just not think about it too much, and after the first 100 rejections just tell yourself "i've already been rejected 100 times one more won't matter"
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.