[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gf says I'm pretty much her only friend, since she moved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1476553707525.jpg (106KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1476553707525.jpg
106KB, 604x604px
>Gf says I'm pretty much her only friend, since she moved here from Georgia
>See her on phone more often than normal (though to be fair, she got a new phone)
>Her phone now has a password
>See her texting a local number with no name and a number of some dude who isn't one of her FB friends
>She's a lot more protective of her phone, even sleeping with it right next to her now
>One night, see her texting across the room, decide to go over and hug her, texting stops, as soon as I leave, it continues

>Today, she left my place without telling me, and I had to chase her down to make sure she was alright

>Yesterday, she decided to buy GTA V on the PS4 out of nowhere (I have a PS4, but she has an Xbone) so that we can play together when she's here
>Today, it's nowhere to be found, she said she returned it for no reason
>I asked if she borrowed it from a friend (it seemed new out the box), but she said no
>Also today, she stopped somewhere without telling me she was and since we both smoke, I assumed it was to pick up weed
>She goes outside for a few seconds, out of my sight, and comes back really quickly
>I ask to see the weed
>She insists that I see it at home
>I insist that I wanna see it now
>She pulls it out of a bag that was already in the car and never left with her
>The "door" she went to didn't even really seem to open even, it didn't even seem like she was there long enough to hand off money and get weed
>I ask her about all of this, and she just avoids eye contact and denies, seeming like she's lying

Something's up. What do I do?
>>
Ask her about it
Tell her why you have your suspicions

>Ask, don't accuse
>>
>>17873245
>Ask, don't accuse

THIS! Avoid saying stuff like

>You always...
>You never...
>You did...
>You didn't...

Let us suppose she's actually cheating on you, which seems a likely scenario. Ask her why before throwing a raging fit, and keep your cool at all times. Let her explain all her points and if she says something that might not be true, don't jump to correct her and start an argument. Rather, let her say everything and once she's over you'll have your turn to say your own stuff.

When it's your turn to talk, explain calmly how all of this makes you feel, and make sure your own feelings are validated as well. And discuss where your relationship is heading to.
>>
>>17873245
>>17873253
I asked her about the bag thing and she insists that she had it with her, but she didn't.

Also, to be fair, it's also very unlikely that she's doing anything since we spend most of our time together and the only time she leaves is to go to work or shower at home for a quick second. So it's virtually impossible that anything is happening due to lack of time, really.

I dunno if I might be overreacting.
>>
>>17873196
Maybe she's buying other drugs?
>>
>>17873331
That's what I feared. She's a bit more lethargic and non-responsive lately, but we smoke weed all the time, so I figured that was it.

She did say that she used to do pills when she was in hs, but doesn't do it anymore.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.