[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >biochem student at top 10 US university >NCAA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0791.jpg (22KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0791.jpg
22KB, 279x181px
>be me
>biochem student at top 10 US university
>NCAA all-American
>fluent in french, plays the guitar
>6'2"
>dating girl..let's call her M
>M goes to community college, works as an "assistant" at a vet clinic (read: pooper scooper)
>M lives in a shitty little town on the border of IL and WI (let's call it hickville)
>I'm absolutely in love with M..my mom and grandma hate her, but I really like her
>fast forward a year and a half
>"anon, I can't do this anymore"
>dumps me for a guy who drives motorcycles, has long hair, and works for a damn tree service.

Why is my life modeled after a Disney Channel Original Movie, except with less singing and dancing.

If I give you guys the link to the tree place the other guy works at will you troll it hard because I am really having a hard time getting past it and I think some LuLz will help.
>>
no raids this is /advice/ what advice you need brah
>>
Well what do you suggest I do then?
>>
>>17873268
uhh.... join MGTOW i guess idk
your predicament basically falls into their platform
>>
>>17873268
Toughen the fuck up, sometimes life sucks.
Faggot.
>>
>>17873190
Why would we troll him? He didn't do anything and it sounds like he's living a fun life. M will probably be happy with him instead of putting up with your family's scrutiny. Also you make it sound like she should throw herself at you because you live a hoity toity lifestyle. For the first time ever I'm unironically going to say his. You need to check your priveledge
>>
>>17873190
>xD my life is so great look at me!
>but not really because this girl fucked it up!
>>
File: evaristocosta.jpg (49KB, 620x429px) Image search: [Google]
evaristocosta.jpg
49KB, 620x429px
Ah, do the basics. Meditate. Give yourself some time. Go fuck someone without emotional connections. By the way, ever tought about the fact that she left you because your parents are dicks and she couldn't stand anymore being aroud them?
>>
You failed to mention the most important thing of all in your list there; character. You rattled off the whole I'm clever and wealthy etc etc speech thinking that's all there is to a person. Here's a newsflash, in that one post you've made it clear you're a bit of a dickhead m8.

Let it go and move on. M and this guy haven't done anything wrong. Let them be happy with each other.
>>
OP here

First off I am not wealthy. I got into school on a full-ride scholarship because I was a smart, hard-working peasant. But more to the point, my family (single parent btw) and I definitely are not rich.
Second, see I didnt give you the whole story. A bad oversight on my part. Yes, I am sure that she was sick of my mom being judgmental, but it wasn't always that way. Some things happened in the year and a half that turned my mom off to her
>>
OP again

Also, one last thing: we dated for a year and a half, right? Approximately 3 weeks after we broke up (while I was studying for the MCAT) she got with this dude. My friends and I have surmised that most likely she was cheating
>>
>>17873190
Way to let scum dictate your feelings. But you know, shit is still shit even when covered in jewelry. look at yourself
>>
Does it matter dude? Your relationship is done. You have no need to concern yourself with this person anymore. And your evidence for her cheating is finding someone else 3 weeks after breaking up with you? Cmon man.

Her seeing someone soon after simply means she wanted to find someone else sooner rather than later. You've got no decisive evidence of any foul play, and honestly just sound obsessed. You and her are done, now get over it.
>>
>>17874754
>>17874762
OP you just have to smile to yourself at the fact that her future with little to no money will be miserable and your future as an MD will be awesome while you are rolling in dough and sexing all the nurses. You can at least take solace in this OP. M sounds stupid honestly, and her bad decision making will screw her in the future, nothing you can do about it so don't even try. Fuck bitches, get money my friend.
>>
>>17875240
Happiness is a variable dude. Being rich doesn't automatically make you happy and vice versa. Trying to rationalise a break up as "Well she's not happy and she won't be because she's not with ME!" is entirely unhealthy and handwaves any responsibility you might have for the relationship failing.
>>
>>17875240
Having money makes you realize that this isn't true

he shouldn't be bitter like that, it's not a healthy mindset to maintain
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.