[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /allaloneforchristmas/ here? >Father died this year >most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: CjxQ9sbUUAAnZx7.jpg (49KB, 600x509px) Image search: [Google]
CjxQ9sbUUAAnZx7.jpg
49KB, 600x509px
Who /allaloneforchristmas/ here?

>Father died this year
>most traumatic experience of my life
>saw it all
>told him he wouldnt die
>told him everything would be ok
>i fucking lied
>due to problems out of my control all my money is gone
>I'll spend Christmas alone
>no gifts
>no family
>wont even be able to visit fathers grave
>ill be lucky to feed myself

I wish i was dead.
>>
>>17873157
OK and, you think you're the first person to lose a parent?

What advice were you looking for?
>>
where you from man?
>>
File: nazi pepe.png (15KB, 222x208px) Image search: [Google]
nazi pepe.png
15KB, 222x208px
I know a guy who saw his dad blow his brains out with a shotgun and his mum OD'd the year befoe so he had no one to go to. so he went to the ymca or something for counselling and he made friends for life there, you can only go on by lving your life.
>>
>>17873192
Its a vent thread faggot
>>
>>17873192
Way insensitive dude

I lost my dad as well OP at the age of 6 so i never got to know him well and it still affects me to this day. Just cherish the memories you have with your father and stay positive, i know it feels like everything's crumbling but you'll bounce back and find a way to cope
>>
>>17873216
Thanks anon...that sounds good.
>>
>>17873157

>mom tried to kill herself this year
>dad ditched us for a year as a kid
>older brother only nice to me because i threatened him with a gun
>little brother only nice to me cuz he thinks im furstrated with mom

decided to just stay home and celebrate Christmas this year with my boss. its his birthday as well so it works out.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.