[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where do i find girls and how do i talk to them? i'm an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1454873071918.jpg (2MB, 2430x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1454873071918.jpg
2MB, 2430x1944px
where do i find girls and how do i talk to them?
i'm an engineering student, so there are no girls in my classes.
the girl i love decided to break up with me to whore around.
>>
>whore around

You're not going to find anyone with any self-esteem with an attitude like that.
You sound like you've got a lot of baggage there, and it's probable that they picked up on that and dumped you because of your bad attitude.
Acting holier-than-thou makes your plight just sound like sour grapes.
>>
>>17873149
Shut the fuck up

What you really need to do, OP, is to approach women in the street and practice your game with em. You'll eventually get numbers. And don't forget to lift.
>>
>>17873155
PUA eh? You know that women with any sense see that shit from a mile away, right?
>>
>>17873144
pathetic bump
>>
>>17873163
This.. No fucking woman with a somewhat functional brain will fall for stupid shit straight out of a shitty 11 year old book about being an aspie-womanizer..
>>
>>17873144

please hire a prostitute. backpage dot com. go to a massage parlor that takes bookings.

fact: I am back in my home town mom's house for the holidays, needed a massage, booked one from backpage with a local spot (wierd and akward) Then they offered to give me a "four hand" massage hour for fifty extra bucks. I listened to my dick. One of the girls was a girl I had a crush on in highschool and a surfer girl I had met before. It was so painfully akward so I asked outright- was this whole shady email thing kind of insinuating you guys booked me for what I was hoping through the back door?

We laughed and I had my dick sucked off twice in a row by two different girls and one I had a crush on as a boy after a oily frankly decent massage.

I mean... wtf how... stop asking people who wont tell you "bro the pussy out there and you arent evil if you also pay." They wont tell you "it's your life so have fun god damnit"

I asked my mom for the three hundred bucks. I mean DUUUDE.... why dont more people just do this.... why
>>
>>17874403
>booked one from backpage with a local spot (wierd and akward) Then they offered to give me a "four hand" massage hour for fifty extra bucks. I listened to my dick. One of the girls was a girl I had a crush on in highschool and a surfer girl I had met before

wow what's the odds haha
>>
>>17873163
>>17874372
t. betas
>>
>>17874403
lmao I almost spend $200 of the $400 I had set aside for christmas presents on a backpage hooker.

So with the massage thing, how do you know they'll give you the ol' sucky sucky?
>>
>>17874476

found the virgin
>>
>>17873149
irk? What kind of asshole would call a whore a "whore"? I've had it up to here with these honest descriptions!
>>
>>17874403
>I listened to my dick
>I asked my mom for the three hundred bucks
This is a troll post, right?
>>
>>17873144
>engineer
>likes girls
Pick one
>>
>>17873149
>You're not going to find anyone with any self-esteem with an attitude like that
Oh fuck right off, how dare he call a whore a whore
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.