[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i had an argument with this girl (she's my friend) and she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
i had an argument with this girl (she's my friend)
and she said she wont ever talk/text me again and that shit. but now she's come back to me, and she's texting me flirty messages and shit.
what should i do, should i confront her about this or what?
>>
Depends. Do you want to fuck her?
>>
>should i confront her about this or what?

Nope. Women just go nuts sometimes and say shit they don't mean. Don't stoke a fire you don't want.
>>
>>17873033
uh yes senpai i do
>>
>>17873115
You must be doing something right, since she's flirting with you. My bet is that you stopped being needy for her attention, so the power was shifted over to you.

Don't lose it. There's no right answer, since confronting someone CAN actually create more attraction, but it depends entirely on the context.

I'm thinking you should test to see how far she's willing to go, by asking her favours, like her bringing you something from a shop of some sort, preferrably something that will help you improve on something she might like, or something you can share with her.

The rest is up to how well you build attraction.
>>
>>17873133
well she invited me to go to a cafe with her friends and shit, should i accept?
>>
>>17873165
>with her friends and shit

NO. Do not do this unless you like being a fucking JOKE. She is using you solely for attention, you are not a potential lover to her.
>>
>>17873249
alright dude thanks
>>
>>17873115
Umm hey! There's only one thing you can do, Magoo! You've got to DESTROY HER, anon... SEXUALLY! Oh my goddddddd stick it in there and UNF UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF DE LA UNF! I'm high as fuck right now holy shitty TTY I'm high as a giraffes kitty...That means pussy!!!
>>
>>17873249
This guys is right about telling you not to do it, but he's got no clue about the rest.

Don't go with her friends at this stage. See how she reacts if you just tell her you'll take her out some other time
>>
>>17873319
Slow down pewdipie
>>
>>17873326
and what if she gets mad again? am i fucked for good this time?
>>
File: breakingnews.png (805KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
breakingnews.png
805KB, 1280x720px
>>17873330
You may refer to me as Your Highness.

Because I'm high.
>>
>>17873344
What would she get mad about?
>>
File: oh no my arm.png (329KB, 503x628px) Image search: [Google]
oh no my arm.png
329KB, 503x628px
>>17873351
>OF COURSE YOUR HIGHNESS
>>
>>17873351
>reefer
ftfy
>>
>>17873352
declining the offer, i mean it can come off as kinda rude. but i dont know how she'll react excatly
>>
>>17873359
How old are you, my dude?

You don't decline the offer, you ignore it by taking the initiative to suggest what you'd rather have happen. It's not rude, if you don't say it in a rude way. Just be playful and outcome independant.

Girls like assertiveness. You don't owe her anything, so it's perfectly fine that you can't make it to her friends' thing. You got better things to do (like reading up on how to deal with women.)
>>
>>17873367
>>17873359
One simple way of working around stuff like this is to ask when said thing is happening, and no matter what the answer is, just go aww can't make it, and then arrange for something that doesn't involve the friends, but that will give her something to wonder about and look forward to
>>
>>17873367
alright dude, i'm going to take my balls and decline her. offer
>>
>>17873377
before you do, just answer me this:

Do you know her friends? If so, do you like them?
>>
>>17873389
i know her friends, but i dont wanna fuck them/like them
>>
>>17873392
You might want to make them like you though. But that can happen at a later stage.

You never said you wanted a romantic relationship with this girl - only fuck her, right?
>>
>>17873397
ye basically
>>
>>17873023
She wants revenge. They are like Jews. She will make you fall in love with her, then cheat on you.
>>
>>17873397
>>17873389

Let's be honest, OP is not going to fuck this girl. This girl is showing classic signs of backburner friendzoning. She's gonna keep him on a long leash for when Guy A and B aren't giving her the D, OP is side-guy for attention and validation, thus OP is going to be a man and put a stop to this shit before all of her girl friends see how much of a beta he is for being strung along on their little cafe date.

Stop risking OPs dignity.
>>
>>17873429
I've only told him not to go on the cafe thing.

OP only wants to fuck her, it should not matter in the slightest if she wants to bang guy A and B first.

He'll have much more luck if he basically just tell her what's going to happen, one step at a time.
>>
>>17873429
before this she payed more attention to me then i did to her, that was one of the reasons she got mad
>>
>>17873437
and it worked!

Don't you see it? It's staring you in the face.
Let her get mad, and leave her alone whenever she does. It's called a soft next. She's only going to keep crawling back, as long as you keep providing some sort of value - which you clearly are.

Don't apologise, don't explain, you tell her you're not having this argument, and if she doesn't stfu, you walk out on her in the most polite way possible. Don't feed her any reasons to call you out on. No texts for 3-5 days, fuck other girls if possible, and then just continue the relationship as if nothing happened.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.