[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, kinda need to vent a little bit. So I was looking through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1444866571055.jpg (8KB, 300x330px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1444866571055.jpg
8KB, 300x330px
Hey guys, kinda need to vent a little bit. So I was looking through my Facebook, and I saw this video in which a guy was proposing in the mall to another guy and he said yes.
I guess I should mention I'm bi lol but I found the video to be heartwarming.
I expected to find the comments with mixed opinions on the matter. Hate comments and the like, because that's how people are. Ignorant and hateful. I'm closeted in terms of my bisexuality, because like many people in the LBGTQ community they have super conservative parents or family. I know my family would be one of those people who would leave a hate comment.
Sure enough, my mother saw that I commented, so she had to leave her own comment in which she said "that's so nasty, what an embarrassment" -closest translation from Spanish. She didn't say this to me, just in a general post on the thread. However it felt as though it was directed to me.
I'm an embarrassment. The mother whom I love is embarrassed.
I always knew and expected that they'd never approve if I told them. I just feel so bad seeing it.
Fuck my life. Why is it always me and why did I have to be born with these feelings. I hate it.
>>
>>17872997
>Why is it always me
Everyone has problems, many have problems far worse than yours. How do you think your situation compares to all the children killed in Syria every single day? It's not "always you" get the fuck over yourself.

As to the matter at hand, my general advice to bisexuals is to wait until they're in a relationship with someone of the same sex to come out, since if you do so before the it's basically just telling all your friends and family that you're a turboslut who will fuck anything. It looks a bit better if you have someone to bring around to show off.

Though you should know that for many social conservatives having a gay child was what caused a change for them.
>>
>>17872997

such is life anon. dont forget that the good parts of life lay in between the ripe and ruin

t.pollack who dislikes faggotry but tolerates faggots
>>
>>17873020
Call me crazy but knowing someone has it way worse than me doesn't make me feel any better. But thanks for the advice part that doesn't make me feel worse :/
>>
>>17873045
Not the person who you replied to but, people will always have different opinions. What makes a person strong is that they should cope with it. You are probably not an embarrassment for your family for doing such a puny thing however if you feel that you really are an embarrassment for them for being a bi; it's because they can't cope with others people's choices and feelings. Don't be ashamed for who you are, and keep being awesome dude. Much love from Turkey. Plus that, make a new account on facebook or whatever site you use in which you dont send friend requests to your family members. This might help with your family's no homo syndrome!
>>
>>17873045
>knowing someone has it way worse than me doesn't make me feel any better.
Of course. It doesn't make your problem any less real, but hopefully it gives you a bit of perspective. It's not always you. Yeah it sucks to be gay and have unaccepting patents, but just think how lucky you are that you're gay in a Christian country and not a Muslim one. No one's going to murder you because you like dudes.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.