[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got my girlfriend this book for Christmas, what is something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: gg.jpg (77KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
77KB, 534x800px
I got my girlfriend this book for Christmas, what is something sweet and related to the book I can write on the first page?
>>
>>17872965
To my very own Daisy
>>
Gatsby dies lol
>>
>>17872965
buy war bonds
>>
>>17872975
lol
>>
>>17872965
Book sucked
Fitzgerald's worst work
>>
u kno hoe to succ jus rite gurl
>>
a signed picture of DiCaprio
>>
>>17872965
"To my green light, and our orgastic future..."
>>
>>17872965
Is she thick?

If so make a joke about ramming her with your "car."

Is she blonde?

If so say "something something I'd illegally get rich in a very roundabout way just to be close to you even though you'll probably cuck me."

If she's neither then dump her.
>>
>>17872975
Kek.

I don't know. Maybe at the beginning where it says "ONCE AGAIN TO ZELDA" maybe write below and "and [her name]". You're writing in a Fitzgerald book so there's no chance of impressing her with your writing when next to some of the greatest prose in the western canon. You're only chance is to be sweet. Sweet enough that she won't mind you scribbling in her book.
>>
File: tom2.jpg (45KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
tom2.jpg
45KB, 533x400px
>>17872975
>>
>>17872965
>I think you're great (like Gatsby) :)
>>
A patronizing condescending obligatory sarcastic remark, followed by a picture originating from a website like Giphy.

Then end with: "This book is for autistics! Go back to the kitchen you hoe!"

After she is done making her obvious angry remark, then walk out the door, and go on /advice/ whining about how you lost your girlfriend because of using this technique.

Most of all, triple make sure that any lengthy comment has the most terrible advice imaginable, since all lengthy talkative ones are usually seen as terrible.

Procced with a middle finger without foreknowledge of knowing what purposely is meant to be taken as a joke, and what is purposely meant to be taken seriously.

End with a statement proclaiming, "Wow, really?" with a smile.
>>
>>17872965
>getting your girlfriend an 8th grade homework assignment for christmas

nigga.......
>>
How exactly is this book romantic? Seems like you entirely missed the point.
>>
>>17874027
I thought it was bait the moment I saw the book.
Maybe she is from a different country where it's not a mandatory read, or came from a very shitty place.
>>
What you need is
Outwitting the devil by Napoleon Hill. If she's smart enough shell love it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.