[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>17868889 is archived. let's go for the second round.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: goku-ssj-transformation-face.jpg (111KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
goku-ssj-transformation-face.jpg
111KB, 600x424px
>>17868889
is archived. let's go for the second round.

question to femanons:

if you're not going to talk, why the fuck we matched on a x dating app? if you're not going to even say no to any message, what the fuck are you doing on that fucking app?

seriously, what's your expectation from a guy who matched with you? what he needs to write to you? WHAT?
>>
Is this really a question that needs two threads? This could be answered in one word: attention
>>
>>17872833
maybe not for you. but there were people from last night wanna discuss more deeply. you can enjoy the rest of the 4chan.
>>
I'm a dude but I literally just go on tinder to swipe, never reply to messages unless she's 10/10

Too much effort to go through for a fuck
>>
>>17872829
I am the femanon from last night.
Feeling better, anon?
>>
I can't be bothered to go through the last thread.

Anyone come up with the simple answer that as long as a woman got a few interesting chats on, why would SHE waste time starting up new ones that might not be as interesting?
>>
>>17872829
They only want to see who they match to.
>>
I only use tinder when I'm incredibly bored and nothing to do. Usually when I'm sick in bed or something like that. It's just for fun to see who I match with, and if I can think of a funny line to start off with then I will, otherwise it just depends on my mood or how lazy I'm feeling that day. I guess most women just don't take dating apps and stuff seriously. Most of my female friends are on it just to swipe on guys and laugh about it when they're drunk with other girlfriends.
>>
Everytime I asked out a girl on Tinder they said yes and every single time they flaked on the date. It got so annoying that I stopped using the app.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.