[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I responsible for creating a drug addict? See, my ex-gf loved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160912_204809.jpg (871KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160912_204809.jpg
871KB, 2560x1920px
Am I responsible for creating a drug addict?

See, my ex-gf loved me harder then herself. She would die anytime for me. We were planning a future together and we ment it 100%.

Long story short I fucked up hard and I feel like I dont love her anymore. We broke up and now she just snorts lines and does hard drugs.. I dont know if I should torture myself for it or of its her path amd her choise to go down that road.

I feel bad senpai. Like wanna-die bad.. help?
>>
>>17872787
Nah, bitch being over-dramatic per usual. Move on, OP.
>>
>>17872787
Her choice
You were not the catalyst for this, just an excuse

Don't blame yourself
I had a girl almost kill herself "because" of me. That's just not the full story and you can't think that way. It's emotional quicksand
>>
Thanks anons. Makes me feel better. I still would love to see her happy tho. But I know shes gonna OD or kill herself sooner or later. And I mean fuck.. she doesnt deserve that. She was the best person I knew.. its kidna weird how this fucking world works.
>>
File: 1479704619412.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1479704619412.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>17872795
>>
File: 1459373157745449.jpg (46KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1459373157745449.jpg
46KB, 250x250px
>>17872809
I feel you, OP.

I recently told a female friend I felt sorry for how she lost her virginity to some asshat that never talked to her before or after.
This 30 year old dude pretty much raped here bareback, and then sent her on a bus back to her town.

She told me the day after that she never realized it was a "tragedy", that she ruined herself and that she's never felt this suicidal.

I feel guilty for telling her I'm sorry it happened to her, since she never really thought of it as something to feel bad about.
It's easy to start thinking you're the cause of all the dread and misfortune,
but you can't control what people do or think.

It's damn if you do, damn if you don't.

Try to let go, OP.
You seem like a good guy, but you can't play messiah here.
You'll kill yourself far sooner over this than she will.

Godspeed
>>
>>17872890
Thanks anon. I wish I was a good guy tho.
But I guess yall right. Thanks.
>>
>>17872899
If you try to be, you are.
>>
>>17872890

If you don't mind me asking, how do you mean 'pretty much'? Roofied or intimidation?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.