[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did it reddit. Im a betta KV, average r9k loser. But then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

I did it reddit.

Im a betta KV, average r9k loser.
But then today in the first day of college, I decided to stop being a beta faggot and starte to talk to random girls.

I talked to eight girls in college and one hot girl in the bus (I sit next to her).
Three gave me their cellphones, the bus girl gave me her name and facebook.

Two of them were in a hurry and couldnt get their phones.

A group of three was getting nice, but then I was a fucking beta faggot and lost the chance because their time went up.

I learned more today by trying to pick up girls, than in entire weeks reading PUA and seduction shit.

PUA is BS for losers.

I feel like a total alpha, thanks guys.

Ask me anything.
>>
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>17872703
>I did it reddit.
you have to go back
>>
Ok, how do you approach them, what's your opener
>>
>>17872703
why didn't you post this on r9k? you'd get more triggered (You)'s there.
>>
>>17872703
PUA is Bachelors of Science for losers??
>>
>>17872735
Newfag
>>
>>17872737
are u from engineering?

No.

ok, what's your degree?

(Start talking about related shit to the degre, like job market).
>>
>>17872753
Groundbreaking stuff
>>
>>17872753
You made this whole thread and your advice is

>what's your major

Go away
>>
>>17872777
Not OP, but do you actually not know how to talk to people or something? Do you actually need someone to hold your hand through this?
>>
>>17872777
you need to be able to hold a conversation by yourself faggot.

Getting her degree is the most important info, literally thousands of topics to talk about.
>>
>>17872782
>>17872789
I know how to talk to people

Asking for someone's major is the most boring thing to do
It's vanilla ice cream

I don't do vanilla anymore but good on op for getting out there
>>
>>17872819
we're not competing faggot.
as long as we get their phones, all is worth.
>>
>>17872819
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the way OP is approaching girls, why does it offend you so much? Are you butthurt he's actually managed to talk to girls?
>>
>>17872753
Yawn. Literally getting aqquainted over a damn degree.
>>
>>17872703
>PUA is for Losers

No shit , Sherlock. That crap just fucks with your mind , making you think you need to learn an entire science beyond simply talking to people.

And honestly, your post inspired me.
I kinda worked thourgh my anxiety around girls the past few weeks by doing small stuff, asking them for the time and shit.

Only that I can go out alone and chat up entire groups of people all by myself, never mind actually approaching girls when I put my mind to it. I think said anxitey is nothing more as an excuse now.
Time to go for it, and for real this time.
>>
>>17872828
>>17872825
Yo chill, I said it was good on him for getting out there, no sarcasm

I just find it boring as all hell to talk about majors and everyone with basic social skills knows that's how to talk to college girls. It's like talking to strangers about the weather. Fine to get used to socializing but boring as hell after you get your feet wet
>>
>>17872835
Guess what - you don't pick up girls by telling them you want to munch on their butts in some extraordinarily creative way.

You just talk to them. and make your interest known if it exists.
What the fuck did you expect.
>>
>>17872842
>everyone with basic social skills knows that's how to talk to college girls
You do know where you are, right?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.