[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to gift to my mother? She really took care of me last night,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 11911.jpg (122KB, 800x796px) Image search: [Google]
11911.jpg
122KB, 800x796px
What to gift to my mother? She really took care of me last night, when I returned home completely drunk and messed up.
I love her with my whole soul, not only for this but she's such a great person and as a son I never really express it enough. I want something to represent my love for her but I'm really bad at thinking about this kind of stuff. Also I'm pretty bad at artistic things. Any ideas?
>>
>>17872361
Something personal is good. I recently gave my mom a custom mug with my cats face on it and she cried. Wasn't the reaction I was expecting desu.
>>
>>17872394
that's a good idea actually, don't really think it'll mean a whole lot to her tho
still, I'll keep that in mind
>>
i am a parent myself and since i am, i know that soending time with your parents is the greatest gift you could give them. so do something with her. cook her dinner or take her to a restaurant. male a game evening.ir doesn't matter what, aslong as you spend quality time together.

my brother sometimes drives my mom somewhere just because. she has her own car and is perfectly capable of driving on her own but i guess they just wnjoy spending uninteruptwd time together, talking and listening to some music. i make a "girls night" with my mom and sister every now and then. we either go to a restaurant or watch a movie at home and order sushi. we usually end up talking till deep into the night. add in some funny games and a bottle of wine and we will have the best time ever.

for birthdays, we gift each other spa vouchers and then go to the spa together. that is really wonderfull but i guess you can't do that as a son...
think about what your mom loves to do and join her!
>>
>>17872458
wow, that's great advice actually
thanks a lot, she isn't doing much since she's really tired all the time due to chemotherapy and all that stuff
but it's a good idea nevertheless, thanks!
>>
>>17872501
sething as small as making her some hot chocolate and make time to chat for a while might seriosuly make her happy
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.