[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im 19 yo, typical depressed gamer grown kid, and for some reason,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: images (1).jpg (28KB, 471x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
28KB, 471x313px
Im 19 yo, typical depressed gamer grown kid, and for some reason, one of the things that makes me more insecure and sad is the fact that i will most likely never make out with these dumb no brain girls. I don't want it, and i don't think it's changing my whole shitty personality to fuck a dumb bitch. How the fuck I get over this? Can't I be happy just playing games and using drugs?
>>
No those are escapist activities and unless you're mentally ill you won't be able to stay in the delusion forever. I was like this throughout my teens and early 20s it's hard to break through but the real reason you're depressed is bc you're running away from everything by using drugs and playing vidya. If you want to be happy you need to have a sense of pride and accomplishment you have to turn off the games put down the joints and go have a real adventure in the world.
>>
I am 41 and recently I kissed a 18 yo girl.

Life is just a matter of trying, learning and trying again.
>>
>>17872336
good shit bro, but u missed the point of my sexual anxiety
>>
We are living in the End Times and there is no escape for any of us

Only the most beautiful and/or degenerate people get to enjoy this Godless Earth for the forseeable future.

They will reap what they sow.
>>
File: 1477926161375.jpg (11KB, 227x225px) Image search: [Google]
1477926161375.jpg
11KB, 227x225px
>>17872346
>>
>>17872393

No he didn't.

I did exactly as you do.

And while I didn't spend the past years exactly Idle ( traveled, worked, got over my social anxiety)
I never decisively tackled my issues with girls , instead opting to evade several ones who were hellbent on fucking me/ never trying anything with those who were clearly into me, then going home, doing weed and vidya and wondering just why I was hating myself.

Took me until three months ago when something snapped and I felt so terrible I decided to change my life.

Now I have to learn self-discipline to change nearly all of my habits, face my anxiety and awkwardness, get rejected, face embarassment and dissapointment ,learn how to not give a fuck about it, and catch up to the rest.

Sorry, but the only way out is through.
Do it now - you WILL suffer this pain sooner or later, no matter how much you cope. So bear it now, and don't add regret on top like I did.

In fact, you're doing it right now - or you wouldn't think of these girls as below you. Thinking that way is just another excuse for not facing your fears.

Do as this Anon says - have an adventure , have a few, get over your fears whenever you can until you get used to doing that. And don't listen to your excuses.
If your anxieties are so bad you simply cannot overcome them on your own, seek therapy.

Otherwise, it's gonna hit you like a ton of bricks down the road, and it becomes only heavier the longer you wait.

Don't make my mistake - never run, FIGHT!
>>
I realized I just spent a year doing absolutely nothing after my last failed attempt at making something of myself.
20 y/o virgin, right now I've been distancing myself from people who aren't good influences. So that pretty much means I've got no friends right now.
I don't do drugs but I spent the entire year playing vidya, procrastinated learning to code, and in general just can't think of anything I want to peruse career-wise. I don't like work or having to deal with people and their emotions. It's a struggle with depression I guess.
>>
>>17872838
Do some exercise and discipline yourself. Set goals and achieve them. For example - I will not play video games for the whole day. Take some time to do self-reflection. Look for the things you enjoy in life, like maybe maths? I dunno whatever it is you like/love doing, as long as it's legal and fun. Do it.
>>
>>17872860
Fuck yeah thanks
I want to make 2017 my good year
>>
>>17872860
>Look for the things you enjoy in life
death
>>
>>17872321

jealousy/envy fucks with you at that age way easy in sneaky ways.

take it from someone who thought and even said the exact same thing around that time.

fuck a dumb bitch or two... they are like slices of Whitbread. there is also no reason TO fuck a dumb bitch...

Reasons to do anything else that makes you feel better than feeling jealous of people who don't even exist right now.
>>
>>17872838

can we start a city of shut in neets with all the vidya and friends we dont give a shit about to ask questions and share sexual anxieties and life stories in short form?

oh yeah it's the internet. things are looking great from my third floor rental. gonna wank and take a shower and play some mmo until I fall asleep... gonna go buy a sack of chicken nuggets with my ebt and pick up my meds.

life is simple af unless we do dumb shit to complicate it or kill ourselves.
>>
Spoiler alert; these girls often come with bad breathe/ body odor, poor attention spans that send them back into social media where they can get totally lost in akin to playing world of warcraft, no goals or dreams, no sex drive. Etc basicly roll 3 dice with traits that totally snuff out physical beauty and there is your average girl 20 mins into real face to face convo.
>>
>>17872346
gross, how is that an accomplishment
>>
>>17874322
i feel you man.. it's a shit society we live in, but we need to addapt to overcome it. can't run your whole life
>>
>>17874186
i know what you mean. also, i know i don't HAVE to, but a lot of times i want to, and it just gets in my head. but yeah, gonna stop running, at least sometime everyday. trying is the fun part of life i guess
>>
>>17872346

Was she your daughter or niece?

Developmentally disabled or drunk?

No offense intended either, I'm just curious.
>>
>>17874322
You have a very negative outlook on women if you truly think that.

Some women look like this through hard work and they have values like men. You might not think so but some do.
>>
File: index.jpg (3KB, 230x172px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
3KB, 230x172px
>>17872321
It sounds like you're not taking the right drugs lad.
>>
>>17874771

No, a random girl who teased me thinking I wouldn´t tease her back.

I look far younger than I am, but she knows my age from the very first moment.

Life is bizarre.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.