[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 5/10 19 year old single girl in college. How do I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

File: 1442320656444.jpg (259KB, 761x768px) Image search: [Google]
1442320656444.jpg
259KB, 761x768px
I'm a 5/10 19 year old single girl in college. How do I become a happily married stay-at-home mom before 28?
>>
Find a 5/10, nice guy with a good job.
>>
>>17872207
Breast implants
>>
>>17872219
This.
Settle for a guy who isnt good looking but has a promising career.
Get knocked up (condoms are for losers).
Blow your new husband every day when he gets home from work.
>>
kill yourself

>>17872219
keyword here is 'happily'
obviously op wants the whole football team in her cunt and the whole basketball team down her throat but isn't hot enough
>>
Learn to get really good with make up and hair. Get good at cooking. Act confident. Bring stuff you've cooked to a guy you like. "Hey I cooked a bunch of x want to share?" Find out what he likes keep making it.
>>
become a mpdg for guys with traditional values. iow, learn all the traditional skills (basically, make martha steward your new god) and make sure to not do shit like get piercings/tattoos/colored hair. you want to give off a "bubbly kindergarden teacher" vibe. dress feminine but modest. you want that healthy, uncomplicated, fresh faced, clean look.

ideally, pursue a career in caregiving.
also work on your character. you don't want your head in your clouds but you need to be someone who can look at the bright side of life without losing your sense of realism. be VERY empathic. try to always look for the pin when someone upsets you.
you need to make him deeam about raising his children with you and wanting to put a ring on you before anyone else discovers what a gem you are. make sure to never wound his manliness so he can bloom into the caring and protective man he always wanted to be. he will love to go to work to provide for your sahm-live. make sure he gains from this too!
>>
>>17872207
lower your standard ;)
>>
sorry this doesn't actually exist anymore
now you are just a leech
>>
>>17872243
Damn bro, what crawled up your ass and died?
>>
>>17872276
this and also start going to a place of worship regularly
>>
>>17872207
stop being a leech, it's 2016 go be empowered by working the rest of your life
>>
>>17872207
fuck chads for 8 years, take a beta orbiter as husband at 27 by trapping him with "his" child
>>
>>17873312
>>17873373

Why would I be a leech now as opposed to a century ago?
>>
>>17873790
>Why would I be a leech now as opposed to a century ago?
Feminism, now you are the same as a man so you better work for the rest of your life
>>
File: 1481505706824.png (296KB, 668x437px) Image search: [Google]
1481505706824.png
296KB, 668x437px
>>17872207

0/10

You all fell for this terrible bait and you should feel terrible. You guys honestly think a 19 year old college girl spends time on /adv/?

Seriously, guys? This is a new low.
>>
>>17873808
where do they spend time?
sucking dicks i guess HEH
>>
As you can see from this thread and its barely contained desperation, being a 5/10 girl still leaves you with many options, but unfortunartely not the ones you want. What you want is better phrased as "hot do I get a guy hotter than me?"

Fair question. What you have to do is get them young, before they realise they can do better than you. Early college age is great, if you're chubby you'll have full tits so that's a plus, be nice, pretend you like what he likes, the batmans or whatever, maybe you'll snag something
>>
>>17872219
yeah or military husbando, who is healthy, sober, secure, non combat, well educated.

maybe try a little bit to go to church and find the least revolting person your age.

be comfortable with also ya know, what comes with age, ltr with mature adult men, focus on the positives, be supportive.

there is nothing wrong with that wish so go for it do your best and always put that message of loyalty and commitment first, and look for men who are well educated and stable and older.
>>
>>17873808

haha play along bud its funny
>>
>>17872207
>stay-at-home mom

what a fucking waste of resources. I hope you are happy that you wasted everyone's time and took the sit of a male that would have contribute better to society. you are nothing but a gold digging cunt looking for a male who is going to have a higher income because he when to college.
>>
>>17874144

You know that society works better when a 50's style family dynamic is common right?
>>
>>17874109
>yeah or military husbando, who is healthy, sober, secure, non combat, well educated.
Sound my my cousin who just go into the Navy,to bad his future wife is a crazy logical bitch that I suspect doesn't really care for him and tries to separate him from his family.
>>
Dont ever call yourself a 5/10 again for starters. Then eat healthy, shower every day, brush your teeth, excercise. Dont page through social media more than once or twice a day. Be friendly and opinionated but not clingy and naggy. Keep up with current events in at least one topic like politics, music, science. If you want to go the girl gamer route do not dismiss the first batch of suggestions and aim at getting good. Find some Dick when you got most of that done to boost confidence a little bit more. Dont get any new pets soon you will be busy taking care of yourself unless you get like a turtle.
>>
>>17874155
yes it works better because less single mothers but this is not the 50s. women are not the property of men anymore and the government has become the new powerful alpha male that women are running to for support. women are only marrying men and divorcing them so the government can take care of them with child support and alimony. also the government provides them jobs and legal protection. women don't need men anymore and this is why the whole nuclear family is broken right now.
>>
>I'm a 5/10
>How do I become a mom

dont
>>
Stop being fat, glo up, big emphasis on losing weight, knock up an athlete, live off his child support when he makes it to the pros
>>
Why do you want to be a stay at home mum, instead of having a career? I'm honestly curious, that would put you in a position of less power.
>>
>>17874346
t. Hillary
>>
File: 1330988023963.jpg (50KB, 299x381px) Image search: [Google]
1330988023963.jpg
50KB, 299x381px
Are you white?
>>
>>17872207
>I'm a 5/10 19 year old single girl in college. How do I become a happily married stay-at-home mom before 28?

This thread is lies! There are no women on the internet!
>>
>>17874346

It's a trade-off. Less independence for the life I've always wanted. I've always longed to raise children and I've never really been interested in any full-time career.
>>
Someone has been watching their stefan molyneux
>>
Also, to all the people ITT who call stay-at-home moms lazy:

I'll forgive you for now because I doubt you ever raised children. I'll use an example of someone who did: my own mother. She raised three children and also worked a career as the sole breadwinner in our house. Even with school and daycare to help, she told me out of all the things she did in her life, raising children was the hardest.

I will respect fully any mother who works so her children can live well, and I'd do the same in a hearbeat if I knew I had to. However, I also see a lot of value in being able to spend all of your time teaching your children, playing with them, keeping their house clean, feeding them good home-cooked food, encouraging and helping with their hobbies, and basically being able to support them without work being in the way.

Being a parent is hard work, and any parenting style that wasn't hard work wasn't good parenting.
>>
>>17872207
>stay-at-home mom
doesn't work without your partner being rich, unless you want to sacrifice luxuries and a decent house. Also why are you in college if you just want to be a useless leech. I don't know if you'll find someone who can support a family on their income alone that would want you, or any "stay-at-home mom" at all, i.e, useless NEETs. Good luck though.
>>
>>17874844
Big difference in that purely stay-at-home moms don't manage a career, don't usually have 3 children (if you're in a developed country almost no one has more than 2 children, presently) and don't bother putting effort into raising their children either. Certainly more time with your children is important for their development and the well-being of one's family but in reality said people are just going to be watching TV, reading diet blog posts and having an affair with their neighbor (those are examples). Rather than really utilise their time for their children's benefit.

Unless you're extremely attentive to your children, manage the household extremely well, in other words it's in perfect condition as are all the affairs related to it. Then you're essentially a leech.
>>
take it in the butt
>>
OP I'm a man. Please dont listen to everyone calling you a leech. I'm going to guess it is 30% bitter women who are insecure because being a paper push- i mean, career woman, didn't turn out like they thought it would. The other 70% are probably butthurt men. So basically par for the course on /adv/. There are plenty of guys who would be happy to have a great home maker. Vid related

https://youtu.be/Lnr4NGmDZIA
>>
20 y.o girl here too, I just want to be a mom and take my kids to school, cook and clean and fuck my husband.
I honestly wish that I could fast forward my life until I'm pregnant.
>>
>>17874884
it's not the 50's anymore so stop wanting to become a parasite
>>
>>17874150
This to be honest. I had a long talk with my current gf about the same thing, almost had to kick her out but she eventually started working.

I'm not your fucking dad. Take care of yourself holy shit. Rent is expensive.
>>
>>17874884
Kill yourself leech
>>
>>17874346
This right here is the culmination of all the stupidity we've had for the last 40+ years.

There is nothing wrong with being a stay at home mom if you are willing to take care of the household and children. It doesn't make you less of a person and it doesn't make you any less important in the relationship.

Only damaged whores think otherwise because they're damaged whores.
>>
>>17874922
>>17875107
So many bitter dudes haha
>>
>>17877143
>So many bitter dudes haha
if OP was male he would still be a leech you sexist
>>
>>17877166

i dont understand??? women produce the babies from their bodys. they make the food with their breasts. they clean the house and cook meals. thats not "leeching" thats keeping a fucking household???
>>
>>17872207
Be stable, date stable dudes. Join a church group.
>>
>>17877174
>thats not "leeching" thats keeping a fucking household???
that is leeching since you can outsource that to a mexican and only spend like 20 to 40 bucks a week.

those things aren't worth the food that the non leech buys or the roof that the non leech pays
>>
>>17877182
What's it matter if it's leeching? If some guy is stupid enough to fall for this, then it is his choice.
>>
>>17877210
even if a guy falls for it she is still a leech :)
>>
>>17877182

youre obviously not even an adult

you cant pay someone 40 bucks a week to keep your house clean, suck your dick, pop out babies, and cook you food. youre a fucking moron who doesnt understand how traditional marriages work
>>
>>17877221
you can pay 40 bucks for something to clean your house and cook you a meal that will last a week if you aren't a fat ass. I advise you to learn where the illegal spic lives and you can find all sorts of cheap labor
>>
>>17877210

>stupid enough to fall for this

virgin confirmed
>>
>>17877234
Damn, is it that obvious?
>>
>>17877240

edgelord shitlord memelord w/elord

its all just numbers and letters and youre getting mad at "shapes"? pick your own fucking breakfast. only god tells the sun when to come up.
>>
>>17877267
Where is the manual to decipher this?
>>
File: grim-reaper-spice-addiction.jpg (12KB, 305x269px) Image search: [Google]
grim-reaper-spice-addiction.jpg
12KB, 305x269px
The best thing you can do is kill yourself honestly. The best thing we can all do is kill ourselves.

And hey don't worry i'm not trying to offend you. I just think death is a really good way to deal with problems.

If you're in pain death takes the pain away.
There isn't a solution on earth better than dying to deal with your problems. Fuck I love dying. Dying is the coolest thing ever. There is no better goal in life to shoot for then eventually killing yourself.

I mean I don't want to kill myself but. Fuck I mean, death is just fucking great. Man I could talk about how great dying is for hours. I could write books on how much I love dying. On how much I want to die. I could write a play and i'd be the main character and in 5 seconds i'd shoot myself dead and the audience would laugh and clap at me

And I don't think about death in this EMO teenage edgy way. It's just like the pinnacle of pleasure. You could make me happier by killing me than by intoxicating me with the worlds most pleasurable drugs and sensations. Oh how I long to tell you all how much I want to die.

Fuck yeah death
>>
>>17875322
I'm a man who was honestly interested in the life choice. I don't think it makes people worth less, but then I don't really tend to think of people as having differing levels of worth to start with.

>>17874831

You wouldn't have to have a full-time career. There's plenty of part time work, and online work from home on a flexible schedule is honestly the way of the future. You can find work life balance, and have a healthy relationship with your children. I guess I just don't understand why anyone would ever consider "less independence" a worthwhile trade.
>>
I'm on a mission to find a partner like yourself. What i have noticed with western kiddos is that they are in a relationship for the physical aspect of it. They dont think about kids, they all want to bone lots of girls and become a chad. You need to find a more traditional person, a person with balls, a person that has put time and effort into the thought of raising kids one day. If one doesnt have those thoughts they are either kids, or have different goals in life. I hope you will find your person.
>>
Use a matchmaker / dating service since you have such an unusual and specific requirement.

The Quiverfull movement wants the women to stay at home, but you probably won't be happy...the Mormons actually seem pretty cool (they help with homeless shelters) as long as you stay away from the break-away polygamy sects...but you might still not be happy if going booze free isn't what you want.

You need to be really up front about what you want out of your husband AND what you will do at home. Will you be like a Japanese housewife, handle home and children AND manage your husband's money? Or will you be the kinda stay-at-mom who runs an at-home business on the side (e.g. daycare)? Or are you aiming to be a trophy wife?

Before you get knock up, know the man really well, it pays to see how his dad treats his mom. Have a fall back plan for if he abandons you, or if he dies or become cripple.

I am already 30, I had thought as a teen that by now I would have a promising career secure enough for me to go part-time and take care of my two small children...but due to some set-backs I still haven't finish my college diploma, so I am not even dating, and I am not making enough for a down payment, etc.

At this rate, by the time I consider myself marriage ready, I would be too old to have babies (to have the energy), so I would be aiming for a single dad who comes pre-bundled with small children, who has enough money that when I throw my money in we can buy a house in a good school district, and if they are small I would be a stay-at-home mom who does tech-support at home - for something that specific, I will hire a matchmaker.
>>
seems impossible to support a normal capitalistic family on a single income nowadays without being an engineer or doctor.
>>
>>17874852
My mother was a stay at home, with 3 kids, and was heavily involved in community organizations related to our education and extracurricular activities. She also cooked, cleaned, did laundry, coordinated contractors, coordinated landscapers, coordinated repair people, decorated exceptionally well, did all our finances and taxes, planned and coordinated holiday celebrations, planned and coordinated vacations, baked us delicious things, did groceries, ferried us around between activities and events, kept in touch with neighbors, ran a book club, stayed in touch with lonely relatives in other states, and in general was the glue holding our family together and the prime mover of our household. In exchange, my father dealt with the myriad stresses and difficulties of running a logistics operation across half a dozen countries and pitching prospective clients on multimillion dollar deals. You have no idea what you are talking about.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.