[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, in the past I was molested by my asshole-dad, In the present

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 20161011_095722.png (56KB, 263x245px) Image search: [Google]
20161011_095722.png
56KB, 263x245px
So, in the past I was molested by my asshole-dad, In the present I'm looking to start my own life and get married. The wedding planning phase is starting and my fiancé knows about my past abuse. Fiancé wants to call the fucking cops if my dad shows up but...

It's been years since this shit happened! I'm tired of letting my stupid rape backstory control my fucking life! Not only will that move cause massive drama but it feels like fiancé is just borrowing my troubles. I don't want fingers-McGee to hand me off, I just don't want the wedding to catch on fire and die if he shows.

Fiancé says /his/ day will be ruined if dad shows. I have said my day will be ruined if Fiancé pulls that shit. Banning my fuckhead father will cause massive problems for me in the future visavi family biz.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
>>
this right here is why i never told my fiance the details about my abusive dad. you fucked up. you should have known how protective guys can get. it is only natural that he wants you nowwhere near that "monster". it also doesn't sound like you have found peace with the past yourself. work on that so you can tell him it no longer bothers you and also work on your relationship with your dad! mine is very good now and that's why i was able to tell my fiance that the past is long gone and that i love my dad and don't want him to judge my dad for the faults he made a long time ago.
>>
Some people truly astonish me in what theyre willing to forgive if any random man had knocked you down a started fingerings you youd have the cops send him to jail for 20 years but bc it's muh father you're going to let him come to you're wedding? My mother abused the shit out me and my siblings I would never let her near me or my family wtf is wrong with you are waiting to have kids so he can molest them too?
>>
>>17871659

You can see in right in her(?) post
>will cause massive problems for me in the future visavi family biz

OP only cares about money.
>>
>>17871664
I care about not being homeless and causing the rest of my family to crash and burn, yeah. If he decides to lash out and wreck everything everyone else suffers.
>>
>>17871678

That's not your problem. It's great that you have empathy, but you have your own family to take care of now, and if he's willing to destroy everything over not being inviting to a wedding for a very valid reason, all that means is that he was simply going to destroy everything in the meantime anyway.

You're older now, you gotta worry about you. If your dad wants to commit metaphorical suicide, then simply take your mom and your siblings with you.
>>
>>17871678
Is this what you'll tell you're daughter when she asks why grandpa touches her?
>>
>>17871686
Hhhhhhh Hhhhhhh. Good point anon, I was being an idiot. I'll figure it out.
>>
I don't think he's so much trying to make it about him, but that he wants such a terrible person to be nowhere near the two of you on a day that's about building a life together.

Does the rest of your family understand what he did? I understand that you're trying to weigh this against a stable career basically, but the fact your family would want a man who molested a child at a wedding astounds me.
>>
>>17871686
savage
but accurate
>>
>>17871692
Please do for your family's sake that member must be removed from the family
>>
>>17871643
Do YOU want your father there? If not, have a member of your family (brother, uncle) tell him, as calmly as possible, that the kindest thing he can do for you is stay away.
>>
Adding on to the points, you never once said that you and your dad have reconciled. As far as we, and your fiance knows, asshole dad back then is still an asshole dad today who diddles with children, and uses his position to get what he wants.

All that we're seeing and what your fiance is seeing is that you're simply trying to avoid looking at the giant pink elephant with lazers and chainsaws graphed on its body and simply want to push it to the side, and hope everyone does the samething. Has your dad ever come to you during the years and truly apologize and beg for forgiveness, or do ANYTHING to try and make things right for sexually abusing you?
>>
this is a common victim mentality where you really believe just putting it off will solve everything.
it's going to eat at you forever with the "what ifs?"
and like another anon said, you're basically giving this behaviour a pass and who knows how many other kids he'd diddled.
i was a victim of sexual assault in september and the first hour after it happened i found myself already blocking it out of my head till my friend forced me to go to the police.. if he can do this to his own son, imagine what hes comfortable doing to other people
>>
OP is a stupid "harmonious" twat

Go ahead, invite your pedophile dad to your wedding

Stockholm syndrome psychological prison cunt
>>
Did ya'll miss where I said I was being an idiot, orrrrrrr?
>>
>>17871754
So what are you gonna do?
>>
>>17871643
you need to get a gdamn clue and deal with your fucked up family members the way they deserve

and that means banning that piece of shit from your life

totally

i agree with your future wife but sadly given your replies i don't see a long successful marriage there because you are still too fucked up from your family and have not learned how to deal with that crap

your wife knows what is going on and you will just argue with her like the gdamn idiot you are, your pop will come fuck things up, she will leave you, and then you'll be back here whining for advice

believe it
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 600x315px
>>17871686
Damn young savage why you trappin' so hard
>>
>>17871686
RAPE VICTIMS BTFO
>>
I went through this same shit, where I had to pretend to like my ex-GF's rapist dad, and we were all buddy buddy talking about football the whole time.

Pretty awkward, but I had already lost respect for her at that point in our relationship.

We broke up a few months later.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.