[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I met this woman on Tinder and we've hooked up for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

So, I met this woman on Tinder and we've hooked up for a couple months. She is without any body hair. I had hair pretty much everywhere. We're both very careful about hygiene.

A few weeks ago she told me she liked my razor. I got it on special but, it's a pretty expensive (regularly) safety razor. A week or so ago, she told me she had a shaving kink. Yesterday we did some shaving. I gave her my razor and she shaved my crotch and armpits and around my asshole. Not really my thing but, she was really into it.

Anyway, today I'm shaving like I usually do and she goes "omg, ew" and tells me that it's nasty that I'm shaving with the razor she used. I don't really care. I washed it well and I changed the razor blade. To be honest, I was kind of offended and I haven't talked to her about it.

But I'm wondering if I'm wrong and she's right. Is it gross to use the same razor? I don't really want to buy a new one because they're expensive (about 200 dollars) and I like the one I have.

So, what should I do? Is it weird that I use that razor for my face, too?
>>
Tmi
But yeah its pretty fucking gross, thats why I have two rasors.
>>
>>17871491
If you clean the shit well and change the blades, it's perfectly hygienic, but licking a buttplug after you cleaned it really well would be perfectly hygienic too.

Basically it's a perception thing, and given her kink she probably is extra critical about it.
>>
All right. Maybe I'll buy some bic disposables that she can use. I guess I feel a little badly disappointing her with the bic razors because she was excited that my razor was so nice.

Thanks for the input.
>>
>>17871510
this. it's not a really a hygienic problem. she just seems very worried about stuff that she perceives as "gross".
>>
Razors are made from metal. If you wash any hair from it, it's like new again

I uses to shave my balls and face with the same blade, idk what's the problem with it. My face isn't going to smell like balls because of it, first because they were washed for shaving anyways, second because smells don't stick to metal, and third because it's a patch of skin completly equal to any other on my body
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.