[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >go on dating site >2 days later girl messages

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3785.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3785.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>be me
>go on dating site
>2 days later girl messages me "hey cutie"
>she's pretty hot ,can't believe my luck
>endless texting back and forth for a few days
>invites me to stay the night at her place before we've even met
>we get on pretty well
>after I fuck her she says "are we girlfriend and boyfriend now?" I say yeah I guess
>on the drive home she's telling me to change my Facebook profile to in a relationship.
>posts the most embarrassing shit to my Facebook wall like "love you to the moon and back" etc
>starts talking about marriage and babies
>9 months later im still trapped in this nightmare

I think she's crazy ,she's too emotionally dependant on me,shes on meds for bipolar/depression I know if I finish her she's going to go into meltdown crying and cutting herself.

It's like she doesn't care who I am or what I'm interested in as long as I'm her boyfriend,she never gives me any space I have to reply to her texts constantly,when I'm with her she just talks endlessly ,if I speak she usually talks over me,she will say let's watch a movie but soon as i put one on she's on her phone on Facebook then half an hour in she says what's going on I don't get it,I think she's pretty low IQ as well ,she asks the dumbest questions any movie that's slightly intellectual goes way over her head.

I could go on forever ,anyone else been in this situation? I want to end it but something always crops up,she's emotionally dependant on me.
>>
Ghost her
>>
>>17871373
lol shed definitely kill herself from that.

>>17871359
fake your death
>>
>>17871373
I intend on finishing her once christmas is out the way ,just wondered if anyone else has dealt with super clingy girlfriends before and can give me advice
>>
>>17871394
RULE NUMBER ONE: Don't stick your dick in crazy.

>This might come a little bit late
>>
>>17871373
Rude. Never do this.
This is the kind of thing a shitty female does.

>>17871394
Just grow a pair and fucking tell her. It doesn't matter if she's crazy. She'll get over it, and if she doesn't... It'll be fun to watch.
>>
If you have any belongings at her place then I'd start moving them out now. Think about what you want to say to her now as well, sounds like she'll need to be let down pretty gently. Most likely there's no way you can do this without her freaking out. If she starts threatening to kill herself then talk to her friends and family, suggest she sees a professional.
>>
There's another choice here. If you still care for her, tell her so, but TALK to her. Tell her you're worried she's moving too fast and being too dependant. Do it in a nice way, make it clear you're not leaving her.

You're lucky to have a gf. Some people are nearly 30 with no gf ever (me)
>>
You waited 9 months? What the fuck.
You need to just break up with her, block her on all social media, probably block her number. But make sure you try to be gentle with the breakup itself. Make sure you don't leave any of your stuff at her place, and make sure she has none of her's at yours (it's an excuse to go over and hopefully get back together).
>>
She is going to flip when you break up. Keep firm and don't get sucked back in.
>>
>>17871359

Kek anon, I am so sorry for you that this happened. Something similar happened to me.

(She's my first romantic experience I ever had, so that is why I probably fell for it)

>Be drunk af
>Make out with qt 8/10 grill
>Exchange phonenumbers
>SHE FUCKING MESSAGES ME CONSTANTLY AND FUCKING ASKS ME IF IM MAD IF I DONT ANSWER WITHIN MINUTES
>Ride the train because of inexperience, and get caught in it
>bf's me after 4 fucking days
>Meet her fucking parents after 2 weeks
>She fucking uploads a pic of us as her profile pic on facebook after 1,5 weeks or smth
>Texts me she fucking misses me after the first fucking week we met

Her personality:
>Borderline
>Insecure af
>Unintelligent af
>Very demanding, will not listen to reason
>extremely emotionally dependend on me

How it ended:

>Im too stubborn and stop giving in to her at some point
>She gets mad, blames me for all her problems
>She breaks up with me
>initially quite the mental blow for me, because first gf and such
>In hindsight im glad she broke up, this is not a trap I wanted to be caught in
>After a week finds another sucker who falls for the trap
>Dodged a bullet there.exe

Anyway, I strongly advise you to get out of this relationship, because she probably is self centered and will never change, and needs mental help. It is clear she does not take into account your feelings, and what you want.

Be a dick to her, don't make time for her. The key to solving this correctly is to make her break up and make her think that she is the one in charge.

Make nasty comments, be late on meetings, meet up less often, give her less attention, all leading to her breaking up with you.

Otherwise just break up with her and tell her why, I'm pretty sure she'll find another moron soon after you end things.
>>
>>17871838
No wonder you have no gf with that disgustingly desperate attidude my man. Take it from a 26 year old virgin - why in hells name would you want someone controlling, unstable and downright abusive (threatening to harm/kill yourself to keep someone else in line) cling to you?

Have some dignity man, seriously.

You're putting the pussy not even on a pedestal anymore, but straight on the moon or something.
Talk to girls and realise they're people like you and me ,not demigods.
I know it helped me a great deal already, though I'm not quite there yet either.

And also stop worrying about finding the love of your life or something - look for girls who seem cool and attractive, then try to bone them (not too hard though) and see how that feels first. Definitely better than falling into one retarded, idealising crush after another.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.