[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Visiting my home town for Xmas. Browsing tinder and I just came

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 20161219_233448.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20161219_233448.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Visiting my home town for Xmas. Browsing tinder and I just came across a girl from my childhood and I don't know whether or not I should hit her up.

This girl was the first girl I ever had feelings for, she had them back but I was too much of a pussy. We were both poor kids at this small ass country school and there were like 10 other kids our age max. So I have no fucking idea if I'm gonna come off like a serg remembering her from 14 years ago.

Anyway after leaving that school is lost contact with her, moved to an all boys school and became fat. Basically she was the only girl in my head for like 10 + years, i was an autistic neckbeard and the biggest regret in my life was never making a move on her.

Anyway after highschool I eventually got over it, got my shit together. I'm 25 now and fuck random tinder sluts all the time, but fuck i've never really had those feels again.

She looks like she didn't make it out of that shithole we grew up in though, is a single mom and seems to be working min wage. So I really don't know if I want to go down that path, could tarnish my idea of her.

Sorry if this comes off like a faggy rant but it was surreal seeing her name pop up. (Remember her full fucking name and probably couldn't name a single other kid or teacher from that entire school)

Here's my tinder profile as a pic
>>
>>17871310
Maybe you just don't have a very big penis?
>>
>>17871310
>'m 25 now and fuck random tinder sluts all the time
that's quite surprising to me, you're not ugly but definitely not good looking either, kinda like a character in Warcraft III. You should have ridiculous game, maybe utilize that.
>>
Nothing wrong with reconnecting with someone, just keep her as your bff/side slut if it ends up like that. Dont end up with her as an item OP, LISTEN TO THAT PART ATLEAST.
>>
>>17871310
get some real problems
>>
>>17871310
If she is a single mom she will probably love to see you.

When I get in fights with my baby daddy about how he hasn't put a ring on it I sometimes hit up my college ex who also hits me up on occasion. He is doing much better than the baby daddy and I dream of him whisking me off to a better life.

She has kids though so she might have the same fantasy
>>
>>17871363
I hope this is bait
>>
>>17871331
>you're not ugly but definitely not good looking either, kinda like a character in Warcraft III.

I like the reference, I can see the resemblences
Like an orc worker who's short and stubby xD

OP you look really good imo, no wonder you get to fugg chikzz so much if that's really you.

Forget about single moms, yeah you can get the pussy, but I bet my ass first date she'll steer the conversation towards how much money you make, how willing you are to settle down, and try to profile you as a man to take care of her baby and her. She's not looking for flings, don't think about it even for a moment. For the next 18 years and possibly more - everything she's looking for is a man to provide for her. You look like you get a good head on your (very) broad shoulders xD so go out there and get better chikz, you're in love with the idea of her. There's so many better women out there.
Good luck
>>
>>17871310
Yo, I remember you - didn't you make a thread on /soc/ a few weeks or so ago?

Weren't you the guy who started out fucking fatties and worked his way up?
Did you even have any sort of serious , relationship ever?
'Cause if not, definitely do not fall for her unless you're willing to raise another guys child.

You seem to be capable of (or cursed with, depending on your POV) keeping your dick and your emotions apart - but then again, random tinder chicks do the same, so it might be alot easier with those.

I'd really advise you to look for a serious girlfriend IRL - or maybe even tinder - first, and fall in love with her instead of chasing things long gone.
>>
>>17871310
Mirin'
>>
>>17871310
>is a single mom
Nope
No
Don't do it
Nah
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.