[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be robot >never leave house >decide its time to change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1480787300432.jpg (211KB, 600x530px) Image search: [Google]
1480787300432.jpg
211KB, 600x530px
>be robot
>never leave house
>decide its time to change
>lose weight and start going out
>not talking to people for around 10 years and then going to a club is a hell of a shock therapy
>people actually like me

having fun for the first time in over 10 years

>go to my fav club regularly with different people ive met over 1 year
>sit down and enjoy music
>random chicks sit next to me and try to start a conversation with me
>give them short answers and dont even look at them
>not even nervous or anything(2 years ago i would break out in sweat just from a female being in the same room)
>if they dont walk away i stand up and go away because their talking is annoying me
>get home and feel like shit
>repeat every 2nd weekend

So am i autistic or what?
Anti-social,depressed or just an asshole?
The only compliments i ever got from females were about my height,voice,looks and all that bullshit but none of them ever cared about who i am.Maybe thats why i cant stand listening to them talk.
Whenever i see a guy getting rejected by a chick i feel like an ungrateful retard but my behavior never changes.
>>
>>17871085
Dude, chicks at clubs only care about a fuck.
But aside, they can't compliment who you are if you just ignore them.
>>
>>17871085
People are first interested in people for superficial reasons because those are the only aspects they see of you if you're not willing to start a conversation. Remember that what you talk about will define how they see who you are. If you're only giving short and dumb replies they're probably not going to see you as a very complex individual.
>>
>>17871085
You're absolutely right, girls in club are not the most interesting persons in the universe, you know. So not wanting to get closer is normal behavior.
So either try to get more close to them, like ask them directly to tell you something interesting about them. Or ask them to guess something about you. If they're stupid, you can walk away but at least have a decent conversation.

Or you can try to look for girls elsewhere. The gym, a library etc..
>>
>>17871119
>>17871102
Nah,im saying i dont even listen to the chicks in the club because of the women ive met "irl"
>>
>>17871085
If you're after a decent relationship, try picking up girls in church, not in a club.
>>
>>17872139
not religious
orthodox if anything
all russian chicks my age are already married
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.