[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ it's another thread where a guy looks for advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Kaminarox.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kaminarox.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
Hey /adv/ it's another thread where a guy looks for advice involving a girl.

I've known this girl for 6 years. We dated when we were younger but we've started reconnecting and I went to see her, I just got back. Thursday to Sunday. When I got there I got out of the car seeing her standing there and we embraced, obviously. Then we went inside and she was nervous wreck for a few hours offering me things and just trying to make sure I was comfy as possible. The first two days her roommate/ex was still there, and since it was a small apartment we all slept in the same room, right next to each other. She held my hand that night, and we fell asleep together like that.

The second day we just laze around the house watching cartoons, but throughout the day I noticed little things like her angling her phone away from me, and her computer at times as well. Then that night we went out to pick up a couple her drunk friends to get them food, and one heavily implied that their romantically involved, and he showed off his home screen of the two of them. Later that night she assured me that the girl was drunk and they weren't together, it was just a misunderstanding. we then talked about our past relationship and towards the end I told her how I cared about her. She seemed receptive and she kissed me, and held me tight.

The next day, her roommate left, she was pretty emotional about him leaving and we spent the day watching cartoons, and she did the same thing with her phone she did the day before. However that night, we made out really heavily stripped down, and masturbated each other. Them suddenly she stops saying she felt like she had a pit in her stomach and didn't feel right. The rest of the night we spooned, and kissed and talked about life and such.

Then today, the day I left we cuddled all morning made out, she tried on a bunch of clothes in front of me, then we had a really emotional goodbye and I left.

The stuff that has happened has me really confused. Thoughts?
>>
Gonna drop a bump, know it's a lot of shit, just stressing me a little bit
>>
Gonna drop one more bump and hope. Plz
>>
What exactly are you confused about? She obviously likes you.
>>
>>17870613
It sounds a lot like she's dating or at least talking to someone else. Seems odd that she would stop randomly while you were being intimate, almost as though she's feeling guilty about it. I say talk to her and make sure she's not dating anyone else before getting super attached.
>>
>>17870832
See I asked her about it, and she insisted that they weren't together, and it was simply a misunderstanding. She would also at random times draw away really suddenly and wouldn't want to do anything physical, like holding hands or anything like that. It would last for a few minutes then go back to normal.
>>17870822
I mean I feel like she does like me, but I'm worried I'm not the only one, or she was being this way simple because I drove there to be with her
>>
File: 1411516482560.jpg (159KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1411516482560.jpg
159KB, 2000x1333px
Bump
>>
File: 1463103575786.jpg (224KB, 1279x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1463103575786.jpg
224KB, 1279x1280px
Dropping one more bump on this, I'm desperate for some advice, I've been sweating like crazy since I got home
>>
>>17872945
just ask her plainly if she'd like to start seeing you.
>>
>>17870613
>>17871840
Just be like, I like you. I don't want to enter into something when I feel that either of us may not be not 100%, so I'm asking you to be honest and give me a heads up if there is anything else.

Or just play it out, but don't get too invested. Use caution bro.

Believe in the me that believes in you.
>>
>>17873044
>>17872955
Maybe that is the way to go, I dunno. We talked about it a little while I was there, and she seemed open to it, but I dunno, she said something like "We'd have to start at the beginning, taking it slow, talking a lot, etc." I agree with her, though, that's how I'd like to do it as well.

This girl has been the only girl I've been with in recent years that I've been interested in at all, so I'm kinda invested already. I really dig her.
>>
>>17873126
Yeah, that's a cool way to start. Plus, if you're taking shit slow, don't expect anything straight away.

Just use caution man, all I'm saying. It may turn out that everything she said was true, but it may also turn out that everything she said was bullshit.

So you, have the choice of trusting her blindly and possibly getting hurt, or trusting her within reason. Don't be all up in her shit, if she wants you she'll come to you. Same as if you want her, you'll go to her, ya dig? No one likes a crazy person bro.

So if she's telling you she wants to take it slow, that's exactly what she means, casual, chill. Don't be all up in here shit asking the women to be with you and ting. Get to know her more and more and have fun with her and it will happen naturally.

Enjoy man - Kamiya
>>
>>17873159
Well I mean, knowing her isn't exactly a huge worry, with 6 years of friendship and other varying levels of intimacy, I know her pretty well, more then most I think I could say. But yeah, being chill seems like the way to go, I'll just cool off then, it's been rattling in my head, and I wasn't sure what to make of it all.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.