[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trying to convinced myself that im not an asshole but i probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1757.jpg (148KB, 561x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1757.jpg
148KB, 561x960px
ive been seeing this guy for quite a while and he's super into me. before i met him ive been fucking around, trying to meet the ~right~ one, and also spending a lot of time complaining about my situation and my why-dont-i-have-a-bf-im-hot-n-funny situation.

now that it finally clicked with a guy, and that ive truely met someone who is fond of me, i cant help but wonder if he's the best i can get. i suck im totally a Dick for thinking that way but i always kinda keep chasing in case i can get someone better..... am i an ass for still wanting to flirt and keeping my eye open for ~opportunities~ ?
>>
>>17870545
if you have ever said "I love you" to him it's at a point where you either dump him and chase or keep him and stay. After you say that to someone you can't keep chasing.
>>
>>17870545
if you haven't talked about exclusivity then I suppose you're good

At least give this guy a chance if you like him that much
If you're still not feeling it after a few weeks dump him and keep looking
>>
>>17870563
We haven't, but we're pretty close. I mean I know that even if we haven't talked about it, it would hurt him if i went around.
>>
>>17870560
Also haven't said that, but I almost did once, he stopped me before I went for it though because he knew what I was about to say and idk it's still early....
>>
This is why you shouldn't have a bunch of relationships and sexual partners. The people who do have a skewed world perception.
>>
>>17870576
Have you ever had sex? Why wouldn't i be having sex lmao im 21 im living my life wtv
>>
>>17870570
Most people would say to stop sleeping around and focus on him

Asshole to asshole, I would keep going around until we started dating officially and feel no qualms about it.
>>
>>17870587

Theres so many guys i just wanna flirt with and maybe have sex with and maybe be their gf idk i dont like anything that involves lies but i wonder how do most people do this.... is it what most people do? keep looking even if theyre kinda seeing someone???? i really dont want to be an ass. but i also want to satisfy myself to the fullest u know. i know i could get a guy who's even more like me and even hotter... uGh
>>
>>17870599
Yea idk I just meet a bunch of people and when the one that gets me in the right way comes around I date them

I don't think there's is any way you're supposed to do it
>>
>>17870581
I have. I'm also 28, so I've had time to watch how the lifestyle people choose in their early twenties affects how they grow into adults, or if they do at all.
>>
Truthfully, thoughts like this may be why marriages dont last as long nowadays. Everyone thinks that can do better..
>>
>>17870599
this is either a troll or you're a literal knuckledragger of a girl
>>
and this is why women don't have succesful relationships after they've been used up.

abundance degrades endurance.

for every dick that goes in your mouth, there goes another excuse to consider men expendable and easily acquired.

if self respect was a stock, it would plummet.
>>
>>17870635

ugh... ok i guess im the second option, in your definition. explain how im a knuckledragger though?
>>
>>17870640

im asking. i know im at a turning point right now, im devided between staying with this guy, "enduring" and therefore learning what a relationship really is like (ive never had a serious one) or i keep looking and being let down and eventually maybe i'll find someone better.......

im just thinking here.
>>
>>17870655
Your thinking is already distorted as it is.

If you even remotely lend credence to the possibility of further exploration, and your inclinations aren't concrete, you have already failed yourself.

You need, one, to think objectively about the seriousness of the union. And this has to come from within you, if it isn't BORN to you, and you have other backup options planned, you are building on a shaky foundation.

Nobody can tell you how to live either, you have to find out for yourself the importance of this union.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.