[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck guys I have a chance. This girl I had a crush on my freshman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1479347988915.png (130KB, 278x334px) Image search: [Google]
1479347988915.png
130KB, 278x334px
Fuck guys I have a chance. This girl I had a crush on my freshman year of HS liked me on Tinder and I don't know how to go about this. Do I tell her I regret not telling her that back then? Do I say I always found her cute? We have rather similar interests and she's fucking hot, but for some reason never really had a bf since she was super shy. There's a reason I've never been on a date, help me out fellas.
>>
>>17870229
you just say you kinda used to have a crush on her freshman year

Don't say that you still do, too blatant, no chase no fun dr jones

Good luck homie
Fucking high school crushes can be really good or really a let down
>>
File: 1479348337348.jpg (57KB, 441x418px) Image search: [Google]
1479348337348.jpg
57KB, 441x418px
>>17870240
Yeah I don't still have a crush, since I barely know her. We never spoke ever I'm pretty sure. Do I ask her to coffee or dinner, and do I do that immediately or chat her up first? And what about her number. I know how none of this works.
>>
There isn't some magic progression, dude.

Just start talking, ask her what she's been up to, start a conversation. If you guys get to talking, ask her to do a specific activity at a specific time.

Do: Do you want to have lunch this Saturday?

Dont: want to hang out sometime?
>>
>>17870250
Eh live and learn time?

Trust your gut and adjust accordingly
>>
>>17870279
>>17870281
Aye aye, I'll try not to fuck it up like I have before.
>>
>>17870289
Don't come on too strong, just open with a cheeky hey, or a joke. Not too sure on what specifically works, as I've never used tinder, but if you open with "hey I used to have a crush on you", I think she might find it a tad creepy.
>>
>>17870323
Coming on strong was always my problem, I honestly have no idea what to start out with. At least I have until the morning though.
>>
>>17870338
As I say I'm really not an expert on specifics, but if it was me I'd go with something along the lines of "hey lol, fancy seeing you here"
>>
>>17870358
Wow that's literally what I was going to do, guess I'll just go with that and then eventually tell her I had a crush etc. "let's catch up at dinner/coffee". I'm surprised she even liked me because I kinda made my account a joke because my bio says "I just need someone to bring to family events so my family can leave me alone about being single"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.