[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop getting so mad at Anti-American shitposts? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Trump Train.gif (1MB, 680x849px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Train.gif
1MB, 680x849px
How do I stop getting so mad at Anti-American shitposts?

I'm not even American. (yet. It's my goal in life to become an American citizen. Greatest country of all time desu)
>>
>>17870198
Realize that America isn't a perfect utopia immune to criticism.

Constructive criticism is American, otherwise we could have ended up as a commonwealth nation.
>>
>>17870210
That makes sense

Still hard to ignore people autistically screaming shit like "Ameriturds lol" or "Amerisharts" or whatever.

For some reason, this is the only thing that still gets me. When I first came to 4chan, I thought all the racism and Anti-semitism and so on was really annoying. Now most of that doesn't bother me anymore. I don't even flinch when I see Jew memes because I know it's just jokes and most people don't actually believen that. But the fact that people UNIONICALLY hold such a stupid opinion such as Anti-Americanism...I don't know. Kind of a hard pill to swallow. I guess everyone's entitled to their own stupidity, but still. They don't have to be so vocal about it.
>>
bump

is it just me or is that shit in almost every single thread?

Especially Limeys seem to be really obsessed with "yanks", lol. Fucking cucks, speak an inferior, nasal, homosexual-sounding version of the language they invented.
>>
>>17870198
Go to /int/. They make jokes about every country under the sun. After a few hours you'll see that it's really either just to have fun or illicit a response. The m lot you see it, the less serious it'll be.
>>
>>17870238
Anti-Americanism is as stupid as shit as "Americanism"
you're bothered by yourself from clinging unto the idea that any nation is "greatest of the world"
specially muricca
>>
>>17870678
but it is

literally everything is better in America than in Europe

except
MAYBE
healthcare
>>
The snake that is america is one of the most oppressive cancers that currently exists in this world. The true face of america is manifested in its unending imperialist quest for the search of resources and dominatiom especially in the modern middle east, with complete disregard for human lifes.
And they are still at it.
The inhabitants of america, true cowards who couldnt even withstand one day of war which they have caused in countless occasions over there are oblivious racist subhumans.
Entitled thet they deserve to rule this world, these prime apes have no respect whatsoever for other human lifes.
One (White) american death is truly a great tragedy compared to the million of iraqi, afghan and libyan deaths that they have caused.
Not to speak of their history, which is basically just genocide and exploitation of the indians and other peoples to reach the status it has today, literally cancer.
What we see today is just a continuation of this history.
If you think america is great you have to be actually mentally handiclapped.
>>
>>17870704
While there is plenty of criticism to be had with US foreign policy, we aren't the only ones playing the game.

On the flip side nukes and American hegemony have brought a relatively peaceful, stable world and global economy.

America is great, whether you think that is a good or bad thing is up to you. You can't deny we are great.
>>
>>17870704
this better be bait
>>
>>17870687
Nope
America has
-way more wealth inequality
-no social system to speak of
-corrupt police
-large division in society on the basis of races
-a toxic political environment which wont change any time soon
-weak economy
-a literally retarded president who rejects climate change, calls for lower taxes for rich people such as himsepf, probably sexually harassed a lot of women and posts on twitter using childish language while actually having 0 experience in politics

Trump is a really good example for this country. It just shows how hard americans need collective extermination.
>>17870716
American hegemony has brought peace to nowhere, where the fuck is peace right now aside of the west?
The west being peaceful is not because of american hegemony, but because of the politics stemming from the cold war area. Attributing this "achievement" which was basically needed, otherwise humanity wouldnt exist today, to america is laughable.
And the world economy of capitalism is anything but stable. See the world in pretty much every 7-8-9 years, last time being 2009. We all know what led to the world depression in 1933: american stock markets crashing as usual
> d-dont say we are great you cant deny we are great
Lol the fact that you identify with something that you have no relation to whatsoever shows how brainwashed you are by their cancerous propaganda.
Face it dude, killing millions of people isnt just a minor flaw. Exploiting them isnt either.
>>
>>17870750
I never said America didn't have problems. I'm very critical of America, because I'm American that's my duty. I'm not brainwashed. You however sound like a cartoon villain from GI Joe.

But by all means whenever your people are ready to stand up and lead humanity into the next golden age have it. I won't hold my breath though.
>>
>>17870763
It is not unusual for Americans to dpeict people who say the truth as villains in their media. The fact that the term "Anti-Americanism" exist, a term which implies people hate America because they are American, just merits my argumentation.
Listen dude. I don't give a single shit about you being American. I only give a whit about what Americans do to this world.
Why does humanity need a leader to be led into the next "golden age"? Does there always have to be a people which has to reign supreme over others?
I 'm not a proponent of other countries assuming the role of America. Because it is the role that America plays in the world that I loathe.
>>
>>17870750
>-way more wealth inequality
not important, poor people in America lead better lives than rich people in Europe
>-no social system to speak of
yeah? so what
>-corrupt police
who cares
>-large division in society on the basis of races
not true. no one bats an eye at a black guy in America while in many places in Europe people are more racist
>-a toxic political environment which wont change any time soon
what??? Based Trump just won. The political environment is N E A T. Europe on the other hand has shitty "social democratic" politicians all around, and everything is shifted to the left
>-weak economy
lol
>-a literally retarded president who rejects climate change, calls for lower taxes for rich people such as himsepf, probably sexually harassed a lot of women and posts on twitter using childish language while actually having 0 experience in politics
of course the Anti-American is Anti-Trump. top kek. Which country are you from so I can laugh at your shitty politicians?
>>
>>17870812
> poor people in europe live better lifves than rich people in europe
False
> no social system to speak of
Yes, and thats why your claim is false
> corrupt police
Kek
Law enforcemwnt bwing corrupt leads to law not properly being enforced when actual crime is bwing commited
> no one bats an eye in america
Except when they do, see corrupt police, recent american elections. Its true that europe will soon reach the same stage as america, if it continues this way
But we still have to see anything akin to the elections in europe.
> unironically being rightwing
Kek
Explains your delusion
> weak economy
Nice argument
> doesnt even reply to my rant about trump
Its not just trump. All american politicans deserve to be beheaded. I also hate the politicans in my country, so please. Trying to deflect it by pointing how shit other people have it is not an argument on how great america is.
Do you point out flaws in other peoples work when you present your work as great?
>>
>>17870834
>All american politicans deserve to be beheaded.
Mudslime detected.
>>
>>17870198
Shart in mart you fat cunt.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.