[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tips for those who steal liquor from their parents? How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1478821288742.jpg (28KB, 200x230px) Image search: [Google]
1478821288742.jpg
28KB, 200x230px
Any tips for those who steal liquor from their parents?

How to make it look like you didn't steal any? How to sneak into and out of the kitchen? etc.

No, I'm not underaged, I'm 18 and still living at home
No, I won't reconsider stealing it, I want to get drunk and I live in America
>>
Water it down. You can't get much though or your parents will be able to tell, but you're a little child so a couple ounces will probably have you puking all over the house anyway.
>>
>>17870154
This

Just make friends that are older or with a fake is a better option tho

3rd option is to go to big high school parties and steal a bottle as soon as you get there and dip
>>
>>17870154
How hard is it to tell if you've watered down whiskey?
>>
>>17870168
You're better off doing vodka. It has less of a taste to begin with. Decent to good whiskey has a pronounced flavor and watering it down will be more noticeable. You could probably get away with like a few ounces for every like 15. It really wouldn't be worth it.

See >>17870159
I used to do that, or just hang out and drink. Most time we'd just steal it from Wal-Mart, beer that is, like 3-4 30 packs a time. Just grab and run...
>>
Easy.

>go to kitchen
>go to liquor cabinet
>get shot glass
>pour shot of different booze each time
>take shot
>do it all quickly of course
>quickly bolt out of kitchen
>rinse and repeat
>stay in room if feeling too drunk
>>
>>17870190
>>I used to do that, or just hang out and drink. Most time we'd just steal it from Wal-Mart, beer that is, like 3-4 30 packs a time. Just grab and run...

Awful advice. I'm not saying I've never stolen anything but what an easy way to get caught.

You know someone who is friends with an older person. That's your best bet.
>>
>>17870193
Never said it was a good idea but he's a teenager who is bound to do dumb shit anyway. We never got caught though and we did it like 20 times at the same store. This was also like 20 years ago so things were a little different. I'm all for OP doing dumb things.
>>
>>17870159
>>17870193
>>17870203

I would consider that option if I knew of any parties to steal from, kek
>>
Why do i find 2d girls get fucked hot?
Am i a mentally ill person?
Who really failed, me or my parents?
Will i ever get to stop this illness and get fucking laid?
>>
>>17870142
Just hang outside liquor stores and ask someone to buy for you. Protip: ask black guys.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.