[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to do right now. I'm sitting here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5179.jpg (17KB, 480x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5179.jpg
17KB, 480x276px
I don't know what to do right now. I'm sitting here with a bunch of pills next to me.

I try to eat right, I work every day and pay my bills, but I constantly feel so bad and I just want relief and to stop feeling bad. I feel like I'm just in a hopeless situation, where I think I'm getting better only to fall back where I started. I'm convinced no one would miss me or even notice I'm gone even my boyfriend who I don't even think can work out due to his parents thinking I'm the worse person on the planet.

How do you stop feeling like this, and feel good about yourself? And feel like you're needed in this world? I want to stop feeling like I don't want to live and exist anymore.
>>
>>17870060

what are you good at? what are things you like. what's something 'big' that you did? what's something 'small' that you did?
>>
>>17870078
I really like animals, it's why I'm finishing up my vet tech degree and working in a clinic right now.

I feel like there used to be a lot of things I liked, such as games, but over time a lot of stuff I enjoyed isn't "fun" anymore. Which makes me feel worse. Something "big" I did was move out of my home town all on my own, trying to live on my own and make it. It's hard being by yourself though.

Something small? I mean I felt pretty crappy but I still got out of bed and went to work.
>>
>>17870099

there you go. there's your worth. you are a savior to all the animals. and a hero to all the families that have you fix em up. sure theres the down side of getting animals fixed, but you're already helping animals get better and will continue to do so when you get your degree.
>>
>>17870103
Would it be strange to say after doing all the book work and even working right now in a clinic, I'm not particularly enjoying it? I knew it wasn't an easy job, but I don't ever look forward to work, and I have doubts it's an actual career I want. I love animals, but I don't seem to feel happy.
>>
>>17870171

thats pretty normal to be honest. people tend to pick jobs based on arbitrary childhood experiences. i mean no one knows what being a doctor is like, so when they find out they hate it.

most people chose what they chose because they had a family member who did that, or saw something on TV that inspired them or some other such nonsense.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.