[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fuck should I do to get a better self esteem and learn to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1480894152190.jpg (42KB, 800x590px) Image search: [Google]
1480894152190.jpg
42KB, 800x590px
The fuck should I do to get a better self esteem and learn to not give a damn? I feel worthless and abandonded for the smallest things like my landlord not answering my email.
>>
>>17869895
Do you lift
>>
>>17869917
Lift? Doesn't help.
>>
>>17869920
DO
YOU
LIFT
>>
>>17869895
It's a journey anon I suggest acid and Albert Camus' books not at the same time watch the school of Life video about him it's on YouTube they also make other really good vids too I'm just making two things that helped me a ton my grammar is ass hope you understood me watch their other philosophy vids too just soak info online about how to improve your self this reply is all jumbled sorry lol
>>
Naming* fuck auto correct
>>
>>17869895
Do something so immensely embarrassing that nothing else will ever embarrass you again. Walk naked through your town centre screaming at the top of your lungs
>>
>>17869925
wow was that acid bro?
>>
>>17869895

>I feel

Stop right there criminal scum.

Why do you think you feel this way? There are evolutionary reasons that may explain it... humans are social creatures, the desire to be recognized by others and cared for is probably a useful survival tactic in of itself.

However, we're not tree-swinging savages anymore, so society "taking care of you" no longer involves incessantly hooting at each other vying for attention.

The desire for social inclusion is real, and you should find a healthy outlet to get that need met at some point. You also have to recognize that sometimes you will irrationally feel this way, your brain will signal you "scream for help faggot" at times when it is not necessary, and you must practice controlling yourself.

Besides, at the end of the day, no one is going to care about you nearly as much as you do, no one is thinking about you hardly at all at any given moment. Life is largely a solitary journey, even with friends/family/lovers close by. Don't let these facts make you sad. Know instead that you can relax, take care of yourself, and spend your time how you like.
>>
>>17869957
What?
>>
>>17869923
He doesn't lift
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.