[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you all deal with loneliness? I'm a 23-year old kissless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1457999990073.png (293KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1457999990073.png
293KB, 500x750px
How do you all deal with loneliness? I'm a 23-year old kissless virgin who's trying to make something of himself after realizing a bachelor degree is useless without job experience. For the longest time, I thought the key to happiness was finding "the one", and being a KV has caused a lot of distress in my life as a result, but earlier this year I finally accepted the only one who can account for my happiness is myself. I started reevaluating how I think about things, and so far, it's had a positive effect on how I perceive myself, and life in general. While I'm still a ways off from "happiness", I've found contentment in myself and the people around me.

However, one thing that I feel is still holding me back is a pervading sense of loneliness. I have a few close friends that I can confide in to a certain extent, and I have a decent relationship with my family, but I still find myself craving more physical intimacy (e.g. cuddling, kissing, ect.). I can typically get by by focusing on my work, thinking about the gaming PC I'm saving up for, or just keeping myself preoccupied in general, but there's always this lingering feeling of emptiness. I crave affection, but I'm not sure how I can fill the void. Any tips?
>>
I know that feel bro, i'm not a virgin, but i'm craving intimacy too, i'm 27, i have a crush on someone who just consider me as a friend, it's been 2 years since my break up with my ex, i feel lonely as ever i don't know how to deal with it.
I try to focus my mind on others things, but they seem so meaningless compared to someone's love.

I wish you the best bro, hope you'll find someone who'll love you very much, i know it's hard.

Courage.
>>
have you tried filling the "void" with something like an apple.
>>
>>17869843
I kidd. I guess just keep tryin man.
>>
>>17869821
Convert to Catholicism and take the communion every Sunday at mass. That's the REAL body and blood of God. Don't you know? If you're pure of heart and living in a state of grace (not a sinful state) then you will be blessed. Also don't forget that God loves you.
>>
I don't know why people have to make it so complicated

Killing yourself is the best option for nearly any problem you could ever have

>Somebody stole from me
Kill yourself you won't care anymore then

>I have a problem with my GF
Kill yourself you won't care anymore then

>I have depression
Kill yourself and you won't feel depression anymore

>I have terminal cancer
Kill yourself its not like you have anything important to do the next few months before you die

>I have a psychiatric illness
Kill yourself and the illness will go away

>I was abused
Kill yourself and you won't feel pain anymore

>I have a drug problem
Kill yourself the drug problem goes away then

>I never met my real mom
Kill yourself you won't miss her then

As you can see from the countless examples I have provided, there is really no better choice in life to deal with your problems than killing yourself. It always stops the problem. No matter what it is.

Want to die but don't know how? Google it and you'll find a ton of suicide methods. Enjoy.
>>
>>17869821
yes get out and socialize more in real life instead of internet which is good but not enough

poke around meetup.com book movie hiking clubs

try to find some volunteer things to do, homeless shelter, animal place, hospital

try "contra dancing" ezpz do internet search for your area don't need a partner just go & watch at least
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.