[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are my friends assholes? i have this group of friends that ive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: david-hasselhoff-19.jpg (1MB, 2924x2926px) Image search: [Google]
david-hasselhoff-19.jpg
1MB, 2924x2926px
are my friends assholes?

i have this group of friends that ive been pretty close with since the start of HS (im 21 now).
But the last couple of years ive become the target of jokes more frequently, most of them aren't really that offending but whenever they get a new one they literally keep making it for months, every time(literally every time i have contact with them) we talk they only make the same jokes about me and they even spam it in texts and shit. A while ago i told them that i started to really dislike it and that i wanted them to stop. They acknowledged that a little bit but theyve basically continued on most parts.

whenever i bring it up that i think its hurtful or when i genuinly get mad they just rationalize everything "being not that bad"

Am i being oversensitive or are they assholes?

hoff unrelated
>>
File: 1374253502425.jpg (49KB, 559x478px) Image search: [Google]
1374253502425.jpg
49KB, 559x478px
That started happening to me so I just stopped talking to most of them and made new friends. Still talk to one of them, and he has since stopped talking to the majority of the old group.

>tfw when I actually enjoy being around the new friends
>tfw when I thought I had to be loyal because muh HS
>tfw when old friends are always bitching at me to come out but I'm always "busy"
>>
>>17869813
yeah i really like (liked) most of the guys but this is driving me pretty mad tbqh. but i think it's beyond repair since all they care about is how funny they percieve themselves to be, what i think about it flies right by them.

i should probably just stop hanging out with them
>>
>>17869828
>i should probably just stop hanging out with them

yep

time to move on !
>>
>>17869828
Not gonna lie anon, it kinda sucks at first. But then you go longer and longer without getting pissed off when your out trying to have fun and it gets better from there.
>>
I had friends like this in high school. I told them they I didn't like it, they didn't stop, so I ditched them.

I spent a year not really hanging out with anyone, and eventually met new friends who were actually nice.

Don't waste your time with people who make you feel bad.
>>
>>17869707
Damn, this exact thing happened to me. Got a whole new group of friends, and I'm so much happier. Fuck them, seriously, best thing you can do is move on
>>
>>17869707
itt a bunch of faggots for life

So you moved on from your friends that were mean to you. It's cause you're little bitches and they could smell it. You may have "moved on" but you're still a bunch of little faggots deep down inside. Just let that sink in...
>>
probably a little bit of both.
>>
>>17870258
Maybe me, OP, and the others are fags, but the point is that there are people out there that won't make you feel like shit, that's my point, so OP should try to find those.

PS you sound like the kind of cunt we're talking about.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.