[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say you blew up any chance with a girl you really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

Let's say you blew up any chance with a girl you really like.
If possible, how to recover?
>>
KP, twitch whore
>>
That's it.
>>
If she likes you back... she'll give you another chance.
I fucked up like over 5+ times... she even pointed that shit out, yeah... probably not a good idea to test her patience.
>>
>>17869836
>If she likes you back... she'll give you another chance.

not op. you sure? im pretty sure this depends on the girl. i fucked up my ex, i tried apologizing and she completely ignored me. i know she still liked me because she went on the pill for me right before we broke up. all i did was have a go at her because she flaked on me a few times.
>>
>>17869848
She went on the pill because she was getting ready to get pounded on by random studs around town
>>
>>17869876
nah, she was against casual sex

ikb4 "meh, she was lying"
>>
YEAH DUDE TOTALLY EVEN THOUGH YOU'VE GIVEN US NO FUCKING CONTEXT AT ALL SO WE CANT GAUGE ANYTHING I WILL SAY UNEQUIVOCALLY YES IT IS POSSIBLE DESPITE NOT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR SITUATION

Fucking DUNCE
>>
>>17869690
Depends on how bad you blew it, how long you've known her, how good friends you are with her, your reputation, + a billion other factors.
>>
>>17869893
That's the point, i'm talking in a more general sense.
>>17869836
Can you explain how you fucked over 5+ times? is it even possible to have that many chances to fuck up?
>>17869894
She never liked me back, just as friends, i met her 8 weeks ago
>>
>>17869690
>you blew up any chance
>how to recover

If actually blew up any chance it would be literally impossible to recover. The question is self-defeating.

That being said, "recoveries" are for the most part confined to movies because they're dramatic. There are 3+ billion other women out there and it's a more productive use of time to explore that pool than to waste a lot of time and effort on someone with whom you KNOWINGLY have such a small chance with.

tl;dr It's not impossible but it's also not worth it.
>>
depends how you look

if you're hot enough (like me) you can get away with acting like an autist to most girls

but it's a good idea not to test their patience since everyone has limits
>>
>>17870172
I just want her, it took me one year to actually get any interest in anyone, my ex dumped me but i just didn't feel any kind of attraction for anyone.
I know it's more productive but what's the point of getting with someone you don't fully like.
>>17870180
Not ugly, not hot
>>
>>17869690
>how to recover?

If you can actually get her to pay attention to you just be straightforward and say you fucked up.

If you can't then no contacting her is probably the best.
>>
>>17869690

most people don't 'blow their chance'.

99% of the time guys who say this NEVER had a chance. she didn't like you. thats why she rejected you.

not because you failed some arbitrary task
>>
>>17870301
i'll go with no contacting, i already told her i fucked up lol
>>17870304
Yes i know, i'm just saying i completely erased any kind of chance
>>
>>17870377
So why ask the question?
>>
>>17870389
because maybe MAYBE just MAYBE there's someway to recover her, idk, by ignoring her or something
>>
>>17869690
There's no way you can recover.
You just have to accept the pain and try to move on.

Goddamn it, Elizabeth...
>>
>>17870429
>>17869690
By accepting pain, I mean never ever even look in her direction again, let alone initiate contacting her in any way, shape and form.

Pretend she's dead for all you know, and stay away from women for a while (give a week), as you're on their blacklist since they saw you got subtly rejected.
>>
>>17870429
It's all right brah, you'll find peace and a place to belong to
>>17870432
Yeah this seems legit, stop contacting however we're just in december and it feels kind bad to not wish her for happy christmas or something.
Nobody knows i got rejected aside from friends whom belong to really different social circles
>>
She looks really mean.
>>
>>17870916
yeah but that it's great for blowjobs desu
>>
File: pugrejection.jpg (43KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
pugrejection.jpg
43KB, 500x336px
>>17870429
>tfw your name's Elizabeth
>>
>>17871720
get out, whores are not welcome in my thread
>>
>>17871885
says the dork who blew it with a girl hehe
>>
I'm on the same boat as you OP my friend...

>meet awesome girl
>few dates, she comes to my place
>we eat, drink, talk until 2AM, try and dance to salsa music
>kiss and make out, she's REALLY into it
>I'm 2 days into a somewhat of a flu, not feeling too well
>can't get it up
>says I should relax, and that I have to work it out with myself
>not too sure what to do
>wants to hang out with me when she comes back from a job next month

Not sure if this was turned into a friendship or she's waiting for me to make a move when we see each other. What should I do? I could just go for a kiss and risk it all, or nothing at all and stay friends.
>>
>>17872020
huh are you fuckng autistic, she still wants to hang out, she's waiting of course.
I didn't had any of these with the girl i'm talking about, i just showed myself to her like a complete loser so yeah...
>>17871979
you're still a whore
>>
>>17869690
>pretend to be gay
>get invited for sleepover
>rape her in her sleep
>???
>profit!
>>
>>17869924
>That's the point, i'm talking in a more general sense.
That is completely pointless, this thread won't help you at all unless you're specific
>>
>>17872212
We were friends and bla bla bla then i just told her i know she has no interest in me as a bf which she confirmed then i just confesed that i'm a loser, that's it.
>>
>>17872020
make a move bro u have 95% succes rate
I got my own problem here, I met this girl at a party, we never spoke before but we do know each other (she was friends with my ex). anyway we met at a party a days ago and we had some fun, she was with a friend and so was I, we had some drinks and I proposed to play a game guessing things about the other. Now I had this kind off "player" reputation in highschool, and of course she asked a lot of questions during the game and I did manage to give off a good vibe and lessen the "player" reputation. However 2 days later her friend suddenly says to my other friend " I guess anon is a little in love with anonette right". now I didn't try anything at the party and I didn't do anything crazy, and didn't talk to her after but what does it mean that her friend says this? she has a bf I believe btw
>>
>>17872449
>ex's friend
nigga just no
>>
>>17872247
if this is u OP girls don't like pussies, so don't go around and present urself to them, make them present themselves to u
>>
>>17872561
kys
>>
>>17872561
So should i expect to girl fall on my lap? not gonna work to be honest
>>
What do you mean by blew up?

There's a lot of possibilities here.

It could be something little like being awkward on a date, or doing something kinda embarrassing.

It could be something like cheating on her. Or beating her.

You could've farted at the dinner table, you could've stabbed her parents. We don't know and we can't help you until we know.
>>
>>17873110
>We were friends and bla bla bla then i just told her i know she has no interest in me as a bf which she confirmed then i just confesed that i'm a loser, that's it.
>>
Only thing that you need to be happy in life my dude https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4RSGDcwnxM
>>
>>17869690
Every time i scroll past this thread today i have to click the picture and look at it a little while before continuing on my way.
>>
>>17872247
Being brutally honest here OP, you've got no chance because you never had a chance.

Unless you can totally transform yourself in her eyes, drop it and move on.
>>
>>17873181
i know, she's beautiful.
>>17873383
i guess i'll just move on, but i can't deal with not following my desires, and i do truly desire her, it's just hard for to give up on such thing. Thanks for the honesty tho
>>17873142
Forgot about that dude.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.