[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neat freaks! How much of a turnoff is not having a decent living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 200466065-001.jpg (753KB, 1016x1024px) Image search: [Google]
200466065-001.jpg
753KB, 1016x1024px
Neat freaks!

How much of a turnoff is not having a decent living space?

I met a girl, we hit it off strongly. I'm madly in love. We connect on a deep level, we are really attracted to eachother.

Ive been at her place twice and its a pristine GEM.

Me on the other hand. I live in an apartment with 3 other people, im just done studying in about a month, and my room is messy and not impressive in any way whatsoever. The rest of the apartment is actually quite nice, the common areas etc. Its just my bedroom that is plain terrible. Its like comparing a teen to a responsible adult.

Is this one of those things women tolerate about a man, or just a huge turnoff?
>>
I doesn't need to be perfect, but having a messy room is like having BO

Pretty much the same response
>>
>>17869613

Huge turn off. I'd expect an adult to be able to take care of himself, including keeping living space clean enough to be habitable. Little mess every now and then ia okay, because sometimes people are busy, but living like a slop is just lazy.
>>
>>17869621
If I took a day to do it I could make it a depressing utilitarian room that isnt the least bit messy.

How's that?
>>
>>17869628
Shit, bitch, you're making it sound like it takes more than 10 minutes to clean it up

Do you use that excuse to not shower or shave?
>>
>>17869627
Handholdless virgin detected, welcome to the real world buddy
>>
messy but comfy is fine. if the room is reek now that's huge turn off.
>>
>>17869640
>welcome to the real world

I feel for you, if the definition of "real world" is living in a mess.
>>
>>17869613
>Is this one of those things women tolerate about a man, or just a huge turnoff?

this is what is known as a "red flag"

generally neat people do not get along with sloppy people, that's just the way it is

but even this depends on how close you 2 want to get, if you just date for awhile probably won't be a problem

but if you 2 end up moving in together something will have to change and i doubt she will suddenly decide to be sloppy

so now what ? you "change" to be neat for this gal, when you 2 have fights which will happen sooner or later you will start being a slob again, which will lead to more fights etc

so be aware of this problem and either find some gal that is more compatible or be ready to deal with the conflicts

this neat/sloppy thing carries over into other areas of your 2 lives i'm sure.......
>>
>>17869613
Would you fuck a girl in her bedroom if it smelled like period blood and diarrhea, or had mold and trash everywhere?

Then why would she fuck you in a shithole?
>>
Quick question

Did your parents hold high importance on cleanliness or were they closer to you
>>
>>17869613
Just use this an excuse to get in the habit of cleaning your room. If you are an adult you should be doing this anyway. Any girl worth dating would probably find it a red flag and a turnoff.

You'll feel better to have a clean room anyway.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.