[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a really skinny guy and I've just started working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I'm a really skinny guy and I've just started working out at home, but whenever I do I never have enough energy to finish my sets. Anyone got any tips?
>>
>>17869494
Eat a bowl of oatmeal with two scoops of protein powder mixed in before you start
>>
>>17869494

You're just out of shape. It will improve over time with exercise and a healthy diet.
>>
>>17869498
You're almost right. But one scoop is enough pre-workout. Save the second scoop for post workout.

>>17869494
What does your workout routine consist of?
>>
>>17869503
Disregard this FOUR SCOOPS FAGGOT and four more every time this manlet! Leave humanity behind!!
>>
>>17869511
Trolling aside. Supplements are expensive and protein in the form of whey isolate is best utilized after a workout because it is absorbed by the body faster. It's better to rely on food sources for protein and carbs pre-workout. It's also cheaper.

Now if you start working out a lot and money isn't an issue then go ahead and up your scoops. Personally I take 4 scoops of weight gainer around my workout then 2 scoops later in the evening before bed. I spend like $100 on supplements a month though.
>>
>>17869518
A lot of that is your personal choice, and if you don't want to buy whey protein, eat eggs and drink milk, but what's providing the energy for you to get through your workout is slower release carbs that your body needs to work to get at. Don't be fooled by high protein candy bars, there are a handful that aren't complete wastes of money except that they taste good. Now is the time to buy supplements because New Year's Resolution idiots love them. Vitamin whey is 10 bucks for 1.7lbs here right now.
>>
>>17869494
>Your just lazy and uninspired.

First explain why you are working out and ill see if i can help you?
>>
>>17869494
Do roids bro , then flush them down with redbull
champions diet 101
>>
>>17869502
This....plus if you have trouble getting through your sets, break your sets up as you gain stamina.

Like do half your sets, take a break and come back for the other half. Actually, do 70% of your sets and then do 60% of them the second time around. This will boost your overall workout and make up for the shortened sets.

>>17869648
not sure about roids, but a redbull or 5 hr or even a mt dew Rechrge or kickstart cuold help. I use 5hr when training for 1/2 marathons or 15 milers and kickstart for speed work and lifting
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.