[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister is in semi abusive relationship >talking on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1482082231836.png (522KB, 546x730px) Image search: [Google]
1482082231836.png
522KB, 546x730px
>sister is in semi abusive relationship
>talking on the phone with her and laughing hard
>he comes in and tells her to lower her voice and he cant hear the tv even though shes in another room or just raise the volume
>not in the nice way but the rude way
>me just being quiet
>he does all these subtle put downs like
>taking her phone away and hanging up
>are you really taking advice from your brother?
>when i try to cheer her up

what do?

nothing?

bare in mind its his parents house

and they are both degenerate potheads

my gut tells me i should be a cunt to him as he is with me because after he interrupted her i didn't feel like carrying on our conversation
>>
File: 1481763170795.png (579KB, 655x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481763170795.png
579KB, 655x480px
>my gut tells me I should be a cunt to him

No, violence solves everything, perhaps not in the best way, but it will solve it nonetheless. If he's abusive in his own parents house imagine how he will be when he moves out and has your sister with him in his own home. You cant make her break up with him but you can break his knees if he hurts her.

Its really not that hard O.P. abusers are known for killing their spouses and I dont want that to happen to your sister. Wear a mask if you do anything, but make sure he gets the message.
>>
Go up to his face and tell him if he wants all his limbs intact he better show some fucking respect. Im a big brother to four little sisters, and if I knew even one of them was being treated badly, I would murder that cock sucker. That being said it depends, are you the little brother or the big brother? Big bro protects, Im not really sure about the little bro's position..
>>
>>17869571
Little bro here, can confirm its the same. My father used to tell my sister and I about how our aunt was in an abusive relationship and he scared the shit out of her boyfriend. Hes 5 years younger than her, and the guy never did it again.
>>
at last i truly see

why is adv some how the most positive board?

i'll take your advice but i should start lifting more vigorously so i can back it up
>>
File: 1481555737838.png (669KB, 607x873px) Image search: [Google]
1481555737838.png
669KB, 607x873px
>>17869889
Or have a baseball bat in your hands when you tell him to fuck off with the abuse.
>>
>>17869889
And also, beginner gains only take you so far, so bring something to leave an impression.
>>
Women love being treated horribly

If she didn't enjoy it she'd drop him

t. Cop
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.