[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet cool girl >Think she is obsessed with me She told

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: bottomright.gif (2MB, 370x319px) Image search: [Google]
bottomright.gif
2MB, 370x319px
>Meet cool girl
>Think she is obsessed with me

She told me she is very lonely, but now she is literally obsessing over me. Wants to talk to me literally all day long, and even into the wee hours of the morning like 4 am, and refuses to sleep to talk to me.

I had to go out of my way to convince her to sleep, and that I'd be around the next day. I'm a pretty solitary, and introverted person, so this is actually kind of starting to bug me a bit.

I really liked at her first, and I still sort of do, but this is getting a bit weird for me.

What do?
>>
I wish I had your problem man, the girl that ive got a pretty hard crush for is ghosting me right now, and all I did is ask her if shes feeling ok since shes sick. Guess she's done talking to me now, hasnt responded to any of my messages over the last few days and I know shes seeing them. Shes also avoiding me and the whole shebang.

If youve never been ignored by your crush before you don't want to know what its like man. Id take her telling me to fuck off over her ignoring me any day. I don't suggest you tell this girl to fuck off, but dont string her on if you know shes into you and you dont feel the same, let her know.
>>
>>17869323
I've been ignored by my crush before, I'm just not big enough of a pussy to worry about it when they do it.

If they're ignoring you they are cunts or you're weird/clingy, that doesn't mean having a girl obsess over you feels good, because it doesn't either.
>>
>>17869303
I've been with similar girls. It never ends well. That level of enmeshment so early on is a level 99 red flag
>>
Go to sleep earlier.
>>
Yeah, this kind of stuff never ends well m8e. You need to be careful.

Distance yourself a bit, let her relax, if she freaks out, then you know this isn't relationship material.
>>
>>17869303
Run
>>
>>17869413
Girl here, terrible advice. When we really like a guy this much and you distance yourself, it makes us 10x more clingy and weird. Don't take that advice
>>
>>17869430
Well, then he just needs to fucking bail on her, because this girl is nuts as fuck if she is that crazy about him.
>>
That is as big of a red flag as a girl saying she loves dating black guys.

flee my son

FLEE
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.