[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normally useless with girls, I literally have 0 experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: niles.jpg (23KB, 456x445px) Image search: [Google]
niles.jpg
23KB, 456x445px
>normally useless with girls, I literally have 0 experience with them
>almost 30 fucking years old
>meet girl through mutual friend
>develop an interest pretty quickly
>mutual friend agrees that girl seemed interested
>adds me on normiebook within 5 minutes of leaving the event
>waited too long to start a conversation about that event
>have nothing to say that would spark a conversation now
>she's had to decline both events since that mutual friend has invited us both to
>posts lots of emotional, emo bullshit on her facebook wall about feeling alone over the holidays and stuff
>feel like this is probably my only fucking chance to stop being foreveralone

what do I do? I have nothing to say past the usual "Hi, how are you?" bullshit and I really want to ask this girl out. Also ideas for first dates are welcome assuming I can get that set up...
>>
>>17869240
>develop an interest pretty quickly

That's your problem. Act like a catch and women respect that. If you want results then you know what you need to do. Better yourself, hit the gym, work harder, study harder and learn what it takes to be a man in today's world.
>>
>>17869247

I am working on it. I've been reading PUA shit for a while and doing what I can to be more social. I've also been going to the gym for near enough 2 years now but I'm still skeleton-mode.

I've put in tons of work but I still get friendzoned any time I try, normally. This time just felt like there was a bit of a spark that I've not noticed with others before. I just want tips on how to stop this going the same way as every other time I've tried...
>>
>>17869240
>I really want to ask this girl out
Then ask her out you retard. Something simple like "Hey, let's grab dinner this week. I'm free X days".

>>17869273
>still get friendzoned any time I try,
Because you're stupid and trying to become their friend before you ask them out.
>>
>>17869240
>I have nothing to say
You already found the problem, and the solution.

If you have nothing to say to her, then you clearly aren't interested in more than boning her.
>>
>>17869357

Nah I am genuinely interested in her. When we met we had a good laugh together. Afterwards, my friend kept talking about how we were flirting with each other for ages. I'm just too awkward to start a conversation and can't think of anything to say online. Foreveralone habits are hard to overcome, I'm afraid.
>>
>>17869329
Not OP here.
I don't get all that don't become friends with her thing.
Why would I go out with someone who isn't my friend. Why would I give my time to someone I don't know enough to trust? Why would a girl go out with a guy she doesn't know properly? Why would she waste her time and money without knowing if anything good could come out of that date? Whats wrong with this world?
>>
>>17869647
>Why would I go out with someone who isn't my friend.
Because in most cases, once a woman sees a guy as a friend she stops seeing him as a sexual creature. Obviously this isn't a 100% hard rule but you're severely hurting your chances if you do this.

>Why would I give my time to someone I don't know enough to trust
What does that even mean? Trust with what, your virginity?

>Why would a girl go out with a guy she doesn't know properly?
The point of going on dates is to get to know one another better with the mutual understanding that things could lead to a relationship

>Why would she waste her time and money without knowing if anything good could come out of that date?
Why does being friends increase the chances of something good coming out of a date? Why does anyone do anything that doesn't have a 100% chance of a positive outcome?

>Whats wrong with this world?
Dumbasses like you
>>
>>17869667
tl;dr grab your nuts and ask her out.

If you begin your relationship by giving signals that you want to be a girl's friend, don't be a bitter fag when that's all she sees you as.
>>
>>17869667
If I were a girl and a guy asked me out without knowing me enough, I would assume he asks any girl out like he did to me. I would assume he doesn't need to know me to like me, he is only interested in my looks. To me, he's only interested in sex, nothing more.
>>
>>17869699
>If I were a girl
But you're not a girl and you don't think like one.

>I would assume he doesn't need to know me to like me
Jesus Christ, you're acting like asking someone out on a date is akin to a proclamation of love. The whole fucking point of a date is to get to know someone and determine if you like them.
>>
>>17869909
So you are ok with spending time with a person that you may not like at all?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.