[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why my girlfriend is most of the time just laying on her back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1442705420330.gif (4MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1442705420330.gif
4MB, 512x384px
Why my girlfriend is most of the time just laying on her back like a bag, not moving, etc. even when she pulls me to the bed and makes it clear that she wanna have sex.
>>
Do you want to have sex with her?
>>
>>17868952
Of course but this behavior starts to turn me off more and more.
>>
Tell her you don't want her to act like a cadaver when you fuck
>>
>>17868931
Stop being so beta bro , and fuck the shit out of her , thats what she wants. Did you ever think that maby shes bored with you? You have to lead and shell develop a greater apatite for it.
>>
>>17868931
You need to talk to her about it anon, she's not a mind reader. Put her into a situation where she has to do some of the work
>>
Because you don't tell her what to do
>>
>>17868931
she could be fucking someone else, and just giving you the left overs becuase you pay and shit.
>>
>>17868931
too soon bro
>>
>>17868931
Like in 99% of the cases on /adv/:
COMMUNICATION IS KEY (fag).
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.