[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I self control with weed? During the day when I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: xfiles.jpg (101KB, 823x549px) Image search: [Google]
xfiles.jpg
101KB, 823x549px
How do I self control with weed? During the day when I'm struggling to keep my responsibilities and have little to no energy, cutting back seems like a great idea. However during the night when I have nothing to do, it's hard to not talk myself into indulging every day after day.
>>
>>17868462
Run out of weed and don't buy more
>>
>>17868462

>dont buy
>buddy system
>smoke only at night to relax
>limit yourself to three nights a week
>find something to do and SCHEDULE it on nights hwere you dont want to smoke
>>
>>17868462
https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/how-does-marijuana-use-affect-your-brain-body

>A large longitudinal study in New Zealand found that persistent marijuana use disorder with frequent use starting in adolescence was associated with a loss of an average of 6 or up to 8 IQ points measured in mid-adulthood.

I'm shit at giving advice at things like this since most of time the shit I'd do would probably be way too extreme and impractical, my plan to get off any drug really is just rent a room somewhere far away and isolate myself for a week or two, just eating, shitting, bathing. no entertainment, no social interaction, no nothing.

but >>17868467
works fine
>>
>>17868467
>>17868477
>>17868505
I don't feel ready to quit just yet. I want to start taking nursing classes at my local college which requires a drug test but I figure I can just keep doing gen eds as long as I can. Guess I'm sort of worried that I'll fail and have to deal with that emotionally. Weed lets me postpone getting my shit together and I'm addicted to that.
>>
>>17868529

>im not ready to quit
>I'll just delay nursing school
>im addicted to that

quit.
>>
>>17868544
I'm aware that quitting today would result in a net positive impact on my life over time. I'd need to replace the satisfaction of smoking with not only dedicated studying and exercise but also new social connections and support (most of my friends are stoners), which will require a serious adjustment of my attitude towards people in general. I'm just nervous about chucking out my current lifestyle.
>>
>>17868670

k. good luck lol
>>
>>17868505
>tfw started heavily smoking last year
>tfw 19
>tfw considering quitting
Is it too late to unfry myself or will I be fine if I call it quits now?
>>
>>17868682
Thanks pal.

>>17868734
How could it be too late?
>>
>>17868462
>self control with weed
LMAO
Just blaze up all day, erry day and fuck how expensive it is

That's what I do
>>
>>17868462
i have been consuming cannabis daily for 15 years. it has never had any negative impact on my life. in fact, the opposite is true- many aspects of my life have been positively affected by it. what im saying here is that its not the weed thats the problem, anon. its you. regulate your consumption. find different strains (i.e. a strain that is 80%+ sativa) that do not have the side effects that you wish to avoid. try a vaporizer. try edible preparations. or just quit altogether, whatever floats your boat. but dont blame the plant. take responsibility for yourself and your problems.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.