[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to hangout with a girl from high school that I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1475855524298.jpg (67KB, 757x431px) Image search: [Google]
1475855524298.jpg
67KB, 757x431px
I'm going to hangout with a girl from high school that I have I have a severe crush on. She's smoking hot but she's also a Pakistani Muslim. I know she likes white dudes due to a few brief relationships that "happened" but she told me right off the bat that she wasn't looking for a relationship. When she said that, I started losing interest but she pushed the idea of hanging out so I'm still going to go somewhere with her.

Is this a complete waste of my time?
>>
Just make sure she does not have any crazy relatives that will murder both you and her.
>>
>>17868400

pretty much. when a girl says this its 99% of the time code for 'im not looking for a relationship... with you'.

men are funny creatures. they hear 'im not looking for a relationship' or 'im just so busy' or 'i just need sometime by myself'.

and they interpret it as 'we'd totally be dating right now if it wasn't for this small personal problem'.

think of it this way OP. you are a dude. you like a girl. like legit get tingles. then the girl asks you out. do you say
A) you're too busy
B) you need sometime to yourself
C) you aren't looking for a relationship right now OR,
D) yes, im free friday.

you always choose D. why? because you like her. girls arent running around avoiding men they legitimately like. if they liked someone that would actually outweigh the whole 'oh i need some time to myself' meme. and this is coming form a guy who legitimately likes being single and having time to myself. i turn people down all the time saying im just not looking for a relationship. and its true. im not LOOKING.

btu if the right girl comes along and shes totally my type, i will be tripping over myself to win her affections, because thats just the way it works.

so when a girl says shes not 'looking for a relationship' it legitimately means she doesn't want to date you.

if shes still willing to hang out its either because she is one of those girls that likes having lots of male friends, or she knows she can get you to pay for her outings without having to put out.
>>
>>17868416
>so when a girl says shes not 'looking for a relationship' it legitimately means she doesn't want to date you

That's really dumb on her part, though. I've changed a lot as a person both physically and personally. I'm tall and handsome. We haven't seen each other for at least 5 years.
>>
>>17868416
Sleeping with girls that say they aren't looking for relationships is a pastime of mine, I'm actually dating one right now, I make fun of her for it to this day

There are no rules
>>
>>17868440

>that's really dumb on her part, because I'm an objectively great choice

relationships arent about objectivity. I broke up with a hot 9/10 wife material type girl to be with a much less attractive really silly girl just because she is the one that made my heart light on fire.

>im tall and handsome

so are all the other men wanting to be iwth her.

>ive changed

so has she.
>>
>>17868463
No. I'm saying it's dumb because she can't judge me the same as I was years ago. You're acting like you're some sort of guru but I feel like you're full of it.
>>
>>17868463
>I broke up with a hot 9/10 wife material type girl to be with a much less attractive really silly girl just because she is the one that made my heart light on fire

I also lol'd
>>
>>17868476

>its dumb cuz she can't judge me

she doesn't have to. its not her job to give you a chance. she is her own person with her own life, not a dating machine who has to give every guy interested in her a chance.

if she sese you in person and change sher mind, great, but shes just being forward in saying she doesn't want to date you.

>you're full of it

you're full of cock.
>>
>>17868481

>i also lol'd
>i mean i cant even get one girl to date me despite how objectively amazing i am
>but im lolling at you being able to get whichever girl you want

lol'd.
>>
>>17868519
>>17868516
Are you European?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.