[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like to do something new but i have no idea what I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1479318916278.png (451KB, 446x595px) Image search: [Google]
1479318916278.png
451KB, 446x595px
I'd like to do something new but i have no idea what

I don't feel like drawing
I don't feel like playing music
I don't feel like reading
I don't feel like going out
I don't feel like seeing people
I don't feel like eating
I don't feel like watching a movie/series/anime/whatever
I don't feel like playing video games

I'm almost always like this, that's why i end up spending almost all my free time on internet...

I want to change that and even though i know the only thing i have to do is to just do it, well i don't.

I have no long term goal. I don't want to raise a family or have some child or marry a girl.

When i was younger i thought i wanted to become a drawer (and i still want it) but i'm really average and i don't feel like i have the drive needed to become one of the bests. The road is endless and i am pessimistic and lack self confidence.

Can i get some help or advice?
>>
File: chan2.png (159KB, 1298x637px) Image search: [Google]
chan2.png
159KB, 1298x637px
>>17868450

Just fucking do it you fucking faggot. Let's do productive shit together for the next 2.5 hrs.
>>
Get yourself a life coach. Someone here telling you to get up and moving or whatever isn't going to be enough if you're constantly not feeling like doing anything. You need someone that can motivate you to actually make a change, anything less and you'll just go back to the same shit in a day or two.
>>
>>17868484
We should have a skype support group
>>
>>17868489

Worst fucking advice. Life coaches are useless faggots who milk even more useless faggots. Here, I will be your life coach: "Pick one thing on that list and do it for the next 2 hrs." I am: >>17868484
>>
>>17868494
Bitch, don't be knocking my business. Niggas pay bank to get told not to be lazy, instead of just figuring it out themselves.
>>
>>17868509

You are a worthless bitch. If not, let me see you get OP back on track. Go for it.

"Business" - you might as well sell Taiwanese healing magnets.
>>
>>17868517
>If not, let me see you get OP back on track. Go for it.
>when a faggot doesn't realize making life changes takes more time than a /adv/ thread lasts

You so salty, like topkek. You come to /adv/ to market bullshit memes about "just do it" and "be yourself" and expect everything to work out, don't you?
>>
>>17868492

Oh, I didn't notice your post. Tbh, I don't want that much commitment to useless faggots (Not you in particular, just the general pop). There is no reason why we can't just do it in this thread, besides making friends, and that comes back to not really wanting friends from here.

Some anons have some sort of chat going for this type of shit - I just don't care enough to talk to them, but you might want to find them if you are looking for friends.
>>
>>17868530

First of all, no one marketed "be yourself." Second of all, if you have better advice than "just do it" and what was posted in the screenshot, I would love to see it.

Or you have special secrets that you charge for because you couldn't get through college?
>>
Don't fight over me guise
>>
>>17868541
>no one marketed "be yourself."
No fucking shit. Learn reading comprehension and try that sentence again.

>what was posted in the screenshot
implying anyone reads text images

>Or you have special secrets that you charge for because you couldn't get through college
You do realize life coaches need a Bachelor's in either psychiatry or social work, right?

Anyway, how is saying "do something right now" going to help OP? He doesn't know either of us, neither of us know if he actually did go do something, if he'll continue doing something in the next days/weeks/month/years, or anything AT ALL about his reasoning for being a lazy faggot. I need in his head and need to actually see him more than once to do anything, someone on the internet you'll never see again has absolutely no standing on your life.
>>
File: 1472927663682.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472927663682.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>17868566

>No fucking shit. Learn reading comprehension and try that sentence again.
>implying anyone reads text images

No one is going to teach you how to read here.

>You do realize life coaches need a Bachelor's in either psychiatry or social work, right?
>psychiatry

You meant psychology, you dumb fuck. And no, they don't. Also, social work is a useless major that pays about $30,000 if you are lucky. Same with psychology without phD.

>
Anyway, how is saying "do something right now" going to help OP? He doesn't know either of us, neither of us know if he actually did go do something, if he'll continue doing something in the next days/weeks/month/years, or anything AT ALL about his reasoning for being a lazy faggot. I need in his head and need to actually see him more than once to do anything, someone on the internet you'll never see again has absolutely no standing on your life.

And neither does some useless faggot trying to milk him for money under the guise of helping.

>>17868560

Pic related. Don't worry fuccboi, we are going to get through this. But you do need to go do something now.
>>
>>17868574
>No one is going to teach you how to read here.
omfg, you really are a goddamn autist. Are you just wining this or can you really not English at all?

>You meant psychology, you dumb fuck
which ever, I didn't go for either psychiatry or psychology because both are pseudosciences and gay.

>neither does some useless faggot trying to milk him for money under the guise of helping.
yeah, because obviously being around and talking to someone a lot doesn't mean anything to either party. You have no idea what you're even on about m8. Why the hate, did your girl fuck a better man behind your back so now you hate all of your betters?
>>
>>17868574
Thanks. I'm cooking right now and i'll draw for at least 30 mins after this.
>>
>>17868598

I will reply when you post something worthwhile. Genuinely.

>>17868620

Cool. What are you drawing? I really recommend working on the basics if you are just starting. I can recommend some books/courses on perspective/figure drawing.
>>
>>17868649
I'm drawing a random character. What do you mean exactly by basics? Drawing hands and feets? Anatomy? Simple volumes? I'd be happy to hear your advices. Same on the books, courses, i do own several drawing books myself
>>
>>17868649
What if I use the "I won the conversation because you stopped replying" meme? Will it rustle your jimmies enough that you'll come back and let me pass more time talking straight bullshit about nothing?
>>
>>17868660

I mean learning how to build a scene correctly in perspective and learning human proportions. Some good books are:

https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Guide-Perspective-John-Raynes/dp/1581805160

https://www.amazon.com/Figure-Drawing-All-Its-Worth/dp/0857680986

>>17868669

Say something useful. So far your argument is that you need to get in OP's mind. Explain what that means. Explain what you could possibly learn that isn't common to everyone who is unmotivated.
>>
>>17868680
The question is WHY is he unmotivated? There are tons of reasons it could be.

Is he just lazy?

Does he think about doing so much stuff that he can't settle on what's most important at the time, so doesn't do anything?

Was he active until something specific happened in his life that got him down, and kept him down, to where each day gets worse because he realizes he isn't as good as he once was and each day he gets a little farther from his prime?

"I don't feel like doing anything right now" doesn't help. Do something now, but what about keeping the flow? How can you without getting the base cause worked out, or having someone keep on your ass making sure you don't revert to your normal inactive state?
>>
>>17868699

>Is he just lazy?

You aren't going to fix this with anything besides "just do it."

>Does he think about doing so much stuff that he can't settle on what's most important at the time, so doesn't do anything? "

The image you ignored already said to focus on one thing.

> Was he active until something specific happened in his life that got him down, and kept him down, to where each day gets worse because he realizes he isn't as good as he once was and each day he gets a little farther from his prime?

Too fucking bad, answer is still "just do it."

>
"I don't feel like doing anything right now" doesn't help. Do something now, but what about keeping the flow? How can you without getting the base cause worked out, or having someone keep on your ass making sure you don't revert to your normal inactive state?

By forming a habit. Which involves just doing it.
>>
>>17868710
>By forming a habit. Which involves just doing it.
You're still being a romanitic idealist. Doing something for a day, or two, or even a week straight doesn't form a habit. It takes at least a month, on the low end, of constantly remembering to do something to actually form a habit, and I seriously doubt that's gonna happen for OP seeing as how he had to ask /adv/ to tell him what to do.
>>
>>17868731

>You're still being a romanitic idealist. Doing something for a day, or two, or even a week straight doesn't form a habit. It takes at least a month, on the low end, of constantly remembering to do something to actually form a habit, and I seriously doubt that's gonna happen for OP seeing as how he had to ask /adv/ to tell him what to do.

What, exactly, is your suggestion here?

As far as I am concerned, he has two options:

1. Decide to do something consistently for a month. Put something in place to remind him, e.g. a phone alarm, and then do it or not.

2. Pay you or another loser who never amounted to anything and became a life coach to function as his phone alarm.
>>
>>17868738
>What, exactly, is your suggestion here?

Fatten my pockets by letting me tell him how to run his life.
>>
File: dzdazdazdaz.jpg (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
dzdazdazdaz.jpg
2MB, 2480x3508px
>>17868680

Done! Don't know if it was some proper training, but at least i did something today i guess
Thanks for the book suggestions, i already have the second book, the first one seems interesting, i'll look into it and maybe buy it
>>
>>17868878
oh shit it's too big
>>
>>17868878

Wow, that's actually pretty fucking good. Now I feel like doing something productive myself, goddamn.
>>
>>17868878
>>17868919

You should draw every day if you have nothing better to do. Maybe do request threads or something.
>>
>>17868919
Ahah thanks! Glad i inspired someone today despite me being an unmotivated faggot.

Makes me want to really try to change my habits. I'll make a change
>>
>>17868965
Yes i'll try that, i have nothing better to do indeed, but it's hard to just do it...
>>
File: wojakthatcosmicfeel.jpg (119KB, 1024x752px) Image search: [Google]
wojakthatcosmicfeel.jpg
119KB, 1024x752px
I am you, OP.
There is nothing I particularly like, instead of doing something productive, I just watch TV shows like Top Gear all day long. I am not even keen on cars. And sometimes I won't rather cook for myself.

I seek no relationships, no goal, no dream. Eighty percent of my existing is being in a state of vegetable, so 20% is sleeping.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.