[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ Help me determine if my girlfriend was unfaithful/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20161128-WA0006.jpg (53KB, 638x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161128-WA0006.jpg
53KB, 638x643px
Hi /adv/

Help me determine if my girlfriend was unfaithful/ unloyal to me and what course of action I should take with her.

>Super hot gf, size 6-8 big ass nice face
>been together 2.5 years
>live together
>comes home after a night out acting strange
>snatche phone, my best friend is calling her, they apparently spent time together in the club and he was making sure she was home okay
>suspicions aroused
>put gf under intense pressure
>no wavering
>call her scum, liar and cheat
>she takes 6 tablets saying she was gonna o/d herself
>next day, she's still acting strange
>take her phone and scroll messages
>texts from him asking to 'meet alone' in the club and she replies asking where
>various call to and from over course of night
>message at end of night asking to meet outside of club
>messages from her friend talking about a supposed 'kiss attempt' from him.

Wtf is going on here guys? Apparently she lied to me about him trying to kiss her because she knew I would get angry. I've confronted my friend and he is backing up that story.
>>
>>17868272
You need to break up
Y'all toxic as fuck
>>
You need to find a better match for yourself. If she hasn't cheated, it's just a matter of time. Why are they clubbing with you at home? Be proactive and DTB.
>>
She didn't cheat on you but she probably will now. You went by that shit all wrong.
>>
>>17868272
She cheated. You know it, we know it. Just let it go.
>>
>>17868285

I don't really mind her going out, I see my friends often too. Any ideas how to extort the truth?
>>
>>17868295

What should I have done? Ignored my suspicions and be in the dark?
>>
>>17868306
Could you stop her?
You need to approach things differently. If she wants to be with you then she will be. If she doesn't then she wont. Calling her a liar, scum, and a cheat gets you nothing. After all explosive arguments it always comes to a calm of the storm decision (whether you're there for it or not) of what that person wants to do. If you create an atmosphere where she can voice everything honestly without being torn down then she's more apt to tell you things. Then she's met with the same decision that she would have ultimately anyway, but then you're at least included in the conversation.
Look, my opinion and experiences aren't end-all. I've been cheated on by 5 different women then my approach changed. At one point I did/said the same things. Now I've been in the same relationship for 10 years. Not only talking things through has kept her faithful but we've had more threeways with other women than I can count (not more women than I can count but occurrences). That's what blunt honesty and understanding gets you in the long run in most cases.
>>
>>17868280
This
>>
>>17868361

Thanks bro

My concern is that she would simply go on with me without ever letting me know. We're both young and I know she would do this. I don't trust her at all. Just need to get rid of her and try to do it without her killing herself now.
>>
>>17868272
Holy shit you fucked up big time op you just lower your status by coming out as insecure,control and jealous. Now that fucking guy friend of hers gets to fucker if he plays his cards right. If that guy friend didnt get to fucker then he can fucker now because of what you just did.
>>
>>17868306
By not giving a fuck because you are signaling higher social status. If you dont give a fuck that tells her that you are on high demand by other girls and that you dont care to lose her because you can replace her. Also you should not be putting all of your eggs in one basket and you should be doing the same by making friends with girls while she hand out with her guy friends.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.