[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been in a relationship with a woman for several years.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I've been in a relationship with a woman for several years. She wasn't as attractive as the girls I use to go for, but she was really smart and we had a lot in common. I gave it a shot and it has worked out alright. Recently my lack of physical attraction to this girl has gotten worse. I've noticed a lot of hair in the bathroom. I was walking behind her last night and I saw a gap in hair. There was a smooth bald patch on the back of her head. She must have been hiding it well, because I never noticed. She stresses out big time about everything, I don't know if that's the cause or not. It really disgusted me to the point where I want to leave her. Now all her physical flaws stand out to me stronger then ever. I know it's shallow, but I want out of this relationship. I feel like I'm trapped. I don't know what to do or who to talk to about this. Can you be in a relationship with no physical attraction?
>>
Well, I think a girl deserves someone who will not stress about her looks so it's always a good answer to leave when such threads are posted.

Also what about hair? She's losing hair? How old is she? Probably should see a doctor.
>>
>>17868251
>>17868192
Yeah, honestly, she deserves better than you. I hope to hear from you on some of the hopeless virgins threads about how you had a great girl but decided to throw it away. From personal experience, while there are a lot of challenges, you can love someone with no physical attraction. Trust me, when your in the hospital and wish someone was there to comfort you, youll be glad you stayed
>>
>>17868441
Attraction is a huge component for the vast, vast majority of people on this planet. Sorry this triggers you so much you feel the need to viciously insult anyone who brings it up.
>>
>>17868441
>She deserves better
lol
>>
>>17868192
this is why cohabitation is unwise.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.