[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I can't focus on a single hobby. It feels like shit,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1439340282624.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1439340282624.png
293KB, 633x758px
>I can't focus on a single hobby.

It feels like shit, almost anyone I know has a special hobby in which they are very knowledgable in.
>Anime
I havent even watched the mainstream ones, I only watch "some" when I have the time
>Gaming
The only game I got into was LoL anything else made me bored.
>Technology
Although I know almost know everything about computers and the latest tech, cant even afford them.
>>
I don't know if I'd call anime a hobby. It's just passive media consumption, it's like saying Netflix is a hobby.

You get knowledgable/good at something because you have fun with it, not the other way around.
>>
>>17867916
Those all involve sitting indoors staring at a screen. Don't get me wrong, I do a lot of that too, but you need to find some activities that takes you outside and ideally involves talking to people.

Rock climbing?
Flying drones at the park? (You can get some very fun quadcopters for very little money now)
Archery?
Find a hackspace and learn some electronics? Indoors again, but you're learning something and talking to people.

Of course, activities like these are more practical if you have your own transport. If you don't drive yet, maybe focus on that?
>>
>>17867930
There can be a lot that goes into anime watching that can make it a hobby
Like checking up on the latest news, finding the best subtitles, best quality vids, talking about it on /a/.
Op probably doesn't do that but just because an activity is mostly passive doesn't mean you can make it into a hobby

I would consider people that collect old films to watch hobbyist
>>
I know a shit tons of people who don't have a special hobby and are still amazing and interesting to talk to. Stay curious. Try to find out more about what interests you but don't force it.
Also not being able to focus on anime, gaming or technology will just keep you from becoming a huge nerd so you shouldn't worry about that.
>>
>>17867916
not trying to be an ass, but anime and gaming are not hobbies, mate
what this anon said>>17867930
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.