[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey adv, So I'm a personal trainer and one of my long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: CbL8R7EXIAIy50t.png (446KB, 500x528px) Image search: [Google]
CbL8R7EXIAIy50t.png
446KB, 500x528px
Hey adv,

So I'm a personal trainer and one of my long term clients mentioned inadvertently that this girl I have been eyeing at the gym was her daughter. Not only does that already put her off limits, but I have been with my current GF for over 2 years now and the spark is dying but she would be devastated if I left her for another girl and possibly guilt me.

...What do?
>>
>>17867814
You are a personal trainer so you must have some more options than this if you want another woman, especially if you work in a gym.
>>
>17867818

>>17867818
True, but I feel like not being able to have her makes me want her more. I would marry her and DIE for her, and we have only eye flirted...

Underneath this rugged 365 pound bench pressing exterior lies another basement dweller, gentleman.
>>
>>17867831
>this rugged 365 pound bench pressing exterior
Dude what the fuck? How tall are you?
That's like fucking powerlifter or strong man bodyweight.
>>
>>17867921
I'm 5'9, not a midget but I also don't have lebron james arms. Also around 14-15 % bodyfat although I am cutting it now. It's not impossible by any means if you take that stuff into consideration. Many other out that are far more impressive than I.
>>
>>17868044
>>17867831
>5'9

are you black?
>>
Nope, white dude with red hair and no soul.
>>
>>17868044
Alright, well I'm 5'6", 155 and probably about 8-10% bodyfat. I'm not fucking around or anything; on a good day I bench just under 200 and squat just under 300. 365 sounds insane to me, dudes I work out with that are over 6" are low 200s.

Apologies for the derail.
>>
Also I meant that I benched 365 not that I weigh it if that clears up the confusion any.
>>
>>17868068
Massively
>>
>>17868064

No worries m8, best not to think about that relationship / career destroying goddess anyway.

Also check out 5/3/1 by Jim Wendler, you don't have to do it year round but if you want to put on more muscle you need to increase volume each workout. You CAN do a ton more sets or something crazy like that but it's not as effective. I could get into the details but it would get boring. Just know that the guy who is benching 315 for 8 will naturally look bigger or at least denser than the guy whos only using 225. Strength and Hypertrophy are really close cousins despite what any ceral box certified ass wipe tries to say. Appearance comes down to diet and any god tier results are a result of lots and lots of TIME under the bar. No way around it. Hope that helps.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.