[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get a gf? im so lonely its killing me. 21 year old virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: me.jpg (702KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
702KB, 1440x2560px
how do i get a gf? im so lonely its killing me. 21 year old virgin here. pic related is me. do i stand a chance? how to talk to women?
>>
File: me2.jpg (559KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
me2.jpg
559KB, 1440x2560px
another pic for reference
>>
>>17867757
>21 year old virgin here
lol I don't doubt it. You look kinda funny
>>
You're either trolling or a faggot
>>
>>17867757
I'll bite. I don't know how to talk to women because I'm gay as fuck. What I can tell you is that you are fairly good looking and your problem must be all in the approach you use.

Peace.
>>
>>17867770
Move to Australia, your cute.... Also in Aus the women ask the men, at lease as a woman that what I have found.
>>
Have you tried looking for men instead?
>>
>>17867771
):
>>17867774
?
>>17867799
if only america was that way
>>17867833
i would consider a mtf but im just not attracted to straight up men
>>
>>17867757
> im so lonely its killing me.

Do you have friends and family around? Cause then you aren't really alone.

Also, don't obsess over the "idea" of a girlfriend. Try meeting real girls dude.
>>
>>17867858
You look perfectly ok (and I'm a guy), but your pose in the first picture and filter in the second sell the total image that you're gay.

Start acting like a proper male and you'll do good.
>>
>>17867757
I look very, very similar to you and I'm not a virgin.
You also look like a manlet yo me, I know because I am a manlet. Still, there is hope. I lost my v card few years after 21 still.
>>
>>17867901
i get asked if im gay a lot
>>17867906
i am 6'2
>>
All can agree that looks are not the issue. But there must be some other serious one though.
>>
>>17867757
Sounds weird, but you have this really weird sad look on your face. Thats an indicator for me, that self confidence is your main porblem.
How many friends/female friends have you?
I mean if you never meet any women, even as an 10/10 you would remain virgin.
>>
Man, if this guy can't get a gf, what chance do I got?
>>
>>17867912

Can't tell for sure, but from the first picture it might be a body language excessive vanity. Obviously taking pictures with the gayest filters on snapchat doesn't help, even if jokingly.

Being too shy, too quiet or speaking in a excessively low volume, alied to the above, might make it seem like you're in the closet.
>>
>>17867929
Body language/excessive vanity issue***

You look like you're metrossexual tbqh
>>
>>17867757
Actually act like you're interested in girls and show attraction. At least tell a girl "you look nice today" and see the reaction. If you're not trolling with your picture the girl's reaction will be positive. Cute girls are used to getting complimented so it's not out of the ordinary, and more average looking girls aren't so they'd appreciate it even more.
>>
Femanon here. Youre a good looking guy so defo not about looks. Depends on personlity i guess. Are you shy?
>>
>>17867931
i guess i am vein. i stress out way too much about my appearance
>>17867932
i will try this today. where am i supposed to meet girls tho? i just turned 21 so i gues i could go to a bar?
>>17867937
ty. ye im super shy and theres only like 3 people i know who i can be myself around.
>>
kek it's almost too easy to tell which guys ITT are ugly
>>
Don't talk to women like you're trying to find a woman (even though you are). Women can sniff that shit out at a quarter mile and it comes off as desperate. Talk to them the same way you'd talk to a dude, about things you both like.

You look good (straight guy here), no obvious problems like fat or bald. You could use a little more muscle definition, but that's easy to achieve.

My guess is you don't come across as confident. Don't be apologetic, never apologize if something isn't legit your fault. Straighten your posture. Back straight, shoulders even. Make eye contact and maintain it. When you speak, don't be too serious. Be willing to laugh at yourself and at women, but not at someone's misfortune.

Ultimately, the trick to getting girls in bed is acting like you don't give a fuck if you end up in bed with them. Don't be rude about it, but don't fawn over women in social situations either. Let them come onto you up to a point.

When she's breathing a little heavier around you (shoulders are a dead give away, you don't want to be staring at a girls tits while she's talking), making eye contact and laughing a lot, it's okay to give a sign that you're attracted too. Touch her hand or watch her lips. Both good body language tips for sending a signal of attraction.

Relationships generally start from good social interactions + sexual tension. The only other thing to stress about is being good in bed, but that will come in time. If you follow my advice, you'll get plenty of practice.
>>
>>17867946
It sounds uncanny for a man to be too much caring about his appearence. You obviously want to keep your haircut in check, use deodorant, and so on. But if you wear perfume every single day, dress excessively well, keep combing/checking your hair, that's not very manly.

It could be overlooked if it was just another trait of your personality, but it seems like it's one of the main ones. Women like that "primal" thing men have, if you don't let it show in any ways, you can be as good looking as you want, but they'll take you for gay
>>
>>17867960
>>further

Meeting women is easier than you think. You're 21, college campuses and parties, student organizations based on a common interest and most importantly social chains are like a girl buffet.

Disregard internet dating apps for now. Use that shit when you're older and it's harder to meet women socially.

Avoid bars unless you're with friends, everyone knows what the the lone guy came there looking for, and while you probably could take home some drunk woman at 2am, it's no one you want to fuck or spend any sober time with, believe me.
>>
>>17867757
>>17867770
OP, nothing said here will help your situation irl you probably already know that. Those questions have been asked millions time before, asking them again while attaching two of your most flattering pictures haha you're just fishing for compliments on 4chin.
>>
>>17867981
sry i didnt post my ugliest pics
>>
>>17867997
sry lol just giving you a hard time
you're a very good looking dude, good luck :)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.