[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I very very kindly reject a girl? On thursday a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1471281323686.jpg (23KB, 294x333px) Image search: [Google]
1471281323686.jpg
23KB, 294x333px
How do I very very kindly reject a girl?

On thursday a girl told me she really liked me and she would want to get coffee with me some time this week. We exchanged numbers and I told her "i will definitely let you know" and now im shitting bricks because she is lovely and I dont want to hurt her and I feel like a dick because I should have told her straight up but im so shy and I couldn't.

I have to tell her today that I cant see her like that. I dont want to lead her on because then i will be even more of a dick and I feel so fucking bad.

What do I say? I am only able to text her, im too scared to call her.
>>
While waiting for someone better at this than me to answer
Why can't you see her like that? I'd like to know
>>
Grow a pair and tell her you only see her as a friend. Don't tag her along. It's not hard.
>>
>>17867696
You should send her a text or just call her before you meet so she doesn't have any expectations of you. You are going to hurt her either way so you may as well do it in the most polite way possible instead of giving false leads.
>>
>>17867717
I know it should be stupid and I should just go for it, but I know I dont find her attractive or sexy and nothing will change that. Its a really fucking shitty way to think (especially seeing as I am a 21yr kissless virgin etc) but I cant see any future with her. I dont see her and think "Wow she is lovely" and if its like that now then it will only get worse. Also doesnt help that I still cant get over a girl that rejected me a year ago.
>>
>>17867725
I want to text her today, like within the next few hours. I never thought this would ever happen to me and I feel so so fucking awful about it.
>>
>>17867730
>>17867735
It sounds like you absolutely don't want anything to do with her, and I can respect that, however you musn't be hung up on past rejections, it's unhealthy and will only give you sorrow. No girl will be like her, so you have to give yourself something different.

I know it feels bad but it's the best thing to do and she will be grateful for it in the long run. Besides, you can still be friends.
>>
>>17867735

you can't help how you feel man. and feeling shitty is a pretty normal response when telling someone this sort of thing but that doesn't mean you're a bad person at least you don't want to lead her on. she'll get over it dude trust me I've been in your situation, lonely sort of dude who suddenly had to friendzone someone felt very strange
>>
>>17867696
OP, don't be like this faggot >>17863468 and send the text. Being rejected sucks but it's better than being leaded on.
Do it OP.
>>
>>17867739
Im glad someone else knows the feeling, its not a good one is it... :(

>>17867736
Bingo, I just want to phrase it as nicely as possible. I understand that there is no combination of words that will completely take away the possibility of hurting their feelings, but it needs to be sensitive... man its fucking difficult.

>>17867744
Noted, that is not a good way to be :/
>>
Keep protecting your virginity, fellow wizard apprentice, you still have a long way to go until you acquire your powers
>>
>>17867778
its nothing to do with that. I dont want to hurt her in the long run.
>>
>>17867788

You're not giving either yourself or her a chance because you're upset with your past rejection

Idk how things work in other countries, but where I'm from it's pretty ok if you go out, kiss, and then just think it out later. It's not a big deal at all.

And now that you accepted her invitation she'll feel rejected if you say something anyway, damage is already done
>>
>>17867730
Could you manage to be with her for a year? You could use it as a sort of beginner relationship with a girl.
>>
Tell her straight up. Rejection hurts, no matter how nice you put it.

Beats being lead on though.
>>
File: bear.jpg (111KB, 600x545px) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
111KB, 600x545px
>>17867696
>>17867730
You're a khv, a girl actually comes up to you, says she likes you and wants to go out and you wanna reject her? Jesus christ. Even if you don't like her, go out with her and use her as practice for the next girl who comes along. This is all the more important because you're a virgin. You need to get some experience. You dont want to be fumbling about and losing your shit with a girl you actually like, do you?

That said, its always better to be with a girl who likes you more than you like her.
>>
>>17867730
I don't know how experienced you are, but do you realize that attraction can also grow? Sure, if you think she's hideous you're not going to think she's amazing overnight, but if you feel indifferent about her looks that could change if you have chemistry and a good time together...
>>
>>17868040
attraction cant grow if it doesnt exist in the first place. It would be so shitty to just do it for my sake, think "actually nah" and then fuck off.
>>
>>17868038
Yes but its bad experience. What is the point in doing it if it wont lead anywhere?
>>
>>17868052
for experience, you fucking mongoloid. Enjoy being alone forever.
>>
>>17868119
He's got a good point anon. Just talk interests and try some of those shitty pick up lines you've not had the balls to try. You know there's no interest in going out with her but that's no reason to not converse and learn something and get more experience with women (I'm assuming you need more of that).
>>
>>17868038
He's just gonna be unhappy with her. Why spend all the time and effort for unhappiness?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.