[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm kind of a shitty daughter and don't know what to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: bad.jpg (52KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
bad.jpg
52KB, 640x920px
my life is sort of busy but there is time i have to like binge watch netflix with my friend or get high and play video games. i'm really bad at managing my time.

but i never call my mom. we only really speak when she makes the 2 hour drive here which she doesn't often. i have no idea what's going on in her life really. she's busy with work and stuff but i'm sure she misses me. and now i'm feeling bad for it. like ugh family is supposed to be important and my mom is the best ever but i'm an asshole loser too busy to call her.

i kinda feel like family is a chore that i don't want to do. is that completely awful of me? i mean i like those people well enough but it's hard keeping up any sort of relationship with anyone for long.
>>
go watch thai life insurance commercials until you appreciate her
>>
My entire family is dead, internally and externally.
I live with strangers.
Even though I make decent dough, I'll never have the same experience I had ever coming back home again. All I live for is to generate money to satisfy myself and save it for the future. This sucks and I want them back, but I know I'll never see them again. My roommate is a sack of shit who deserves everything coming to him, and I hope someday, after saving enough, I'll finally be rid of this tumor on my ass.

Every day I live is an agonizing fight to the finish.

Mine all died when they shot up meth, shot up their own skulls, or got shot up on chemo. I mourn their deaths in secrecy every day, and I have so much regret built within me...I can't even cry. It's as if I cried so hard, I lost the ability to do so.

My advice to you...is to call her once in a while. You might as well get it over with, as there's a chance you'll never see her again. It happened to me, and it certainly will happen to you. I just hope it happens to you much later than it did to me (I mean, if you're 80 and she's 100). No one deserves this burden, not even a spoiled brat such as yourself.

It's a chore, yes...but you'll never deal with the pain of not contacting them until it was too late.
>>
>>17867181
I know the feeling. Even if you love your family it is tough to keep up with them; contacting people and making time for them regularly is kind of a chore when you think about it. It's necessary maintenance for keeping up any relationship. Fortunately it's not really that hard, it just seems like work when you have to initiate it.

I put an alarm on my phone that tells me to call my parents every Sunday evening and that works out really well. Do you cook? I call my mom and ask for recipe ideas, but really it's just a casual and convenient way to find out what's going on in her life and say hi.

Idk dude. Netflix will probably still be around after your mom's dead.
>>
>>17867269
this seems like good advice but idk why you felt the need to call me a spoiled brat.
>>
>>17867181
are you black?
>>
>>17867282
no i'm white hispanic. why?
>>
>>17867286
nah just check if you're someone I know
>>
>>17867279
I'll be honest here, you still have family. I don't.

I'm given a tremendous burden to bear with the rest of my life, alongside any mental illness that comes about...while you DON'T, SHOULDN'T and WON'T share such a fate. While I caution you, I can't help but feel bitter that you still have family, who I assume are loving, normal people.

Then again, you have weed to fall back on, too. I don't. heh.
>>
>>17867311
i do have some mental illness though. having a family isn't a free pass to being well-adjusted.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.