[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear adv, I'm still pretty drunk so my typing will be shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: beer-wine.jpg (141KB, 943x942px) Image search: [Google]
beer-wine.jpg
141KB, 943x942px
Dear adv, I'm still pretty drunk so my typing will be shit.

My boyfiend is spending the holidays with family, and I'm here by my self. I got drunk, and shaved all my hair off because it was annoying me and i have always hated it. I'm literally bald right now, even took my eyebrows, and i just realized that now I have to explain this to boyfriend so that he doesnot dump me. He doesn't yet know I did it. What do I do to prevent him from being disgusted with me?
>>
>>17866500
Pics of bald head?
>>
Get a wig tell him you wanted to have the option of changing your hair any time you want also make the best of it and try getting into wigs it might actually be fun for you
>>
just tell him, fucking kek, i would laugh hard if my gf did this
>>
>>17866500
>even took my eyebrows
Why the fuck would you do that, sounds beyond "it was annoying".

>so that he doesnot dump me
If he would dump you over something like that, it's your win.

>What do I do to prevent him from being disgusted with me?
Not much you can do if he totally hates the shaved look.
>>
Uhh if you just get a wig (there are some <20$ ones on amazon I got which fooled everyone into thinking it was actually my hair) then I think you're ok. You can tell him you got drunk and really wanted to be able to try different wig styles with hair and such. Also stop getting drunk, shaving all your head doesn't sound like a good idea
>>
>>17866500
Tell your boyfriend you got that disease wjere you don't grow any hair at all over the holidays. Forgot the name of the disease
>>
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>17866533
I dont know i was hammersd. It happened
>>
Welp, guess i'm headed for dummp town. Bummer
>>
You have declining mental health.
Seek help ASAP and tell your BF the truth.
>>
>>17866500
LISTEN EVERYONE
LISTEN
PREPARE TO HAVE YOUR ASSHOLES
C L E N C H E D

OP, I have the perfect solution for you
here's what you do
you tell your boyfriend you DONATED your hair
because it's the fucking holidays and you're an amazing person

as for your eyebrows
head on down to sephora/ulta tomorrow
buy yourself some eyebrow makeup
have a consultant teach you how to do your eyebrows
just say you're a fucking cancer patient and you're going out on a date
keep this up until they grow back
ORRRR
schedule an appointment to have your eyebrows 3d tattooed as such:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlmt0g4R5RE
DON'T WORRY, IT'S NOT PERMANENT
3d tattoos are on the last layer of your skin
they go away after a few months, which is how long it'll take for your eyebrows to grow back

you're welcome
i'll take my applause now thx
>>
>>17866700
Too bad op is fake
This is wasted
>>
>>17866500
Ha ha ha.
>>
>>17866705
i don't care
i'm a horrible person and i give awesome advice
i demand a reward
>>
File: image.jpg (250KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250KB, 800x1067px
>>17866710
Here's a tip on how to sharpen your knives #lifehacking
>>
>>17866500

Man here. Tell your boyfriend what happened. Unless you're a regular drinker and trying to hide it from your boyfriend, if he's worth keeping I would just tell him the truth. Like >>17866531 said, I would find this adorable if my girl did something like this.
>>
get eyebrow pencil and draw hair on your head
i know a mexican girl who does this all the time, and her parents don't even notice the difference.
>>
>>17866735
This will end up killing me in some way right?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.