[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a selfish bipolar sister and a mother that won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

I have a selfish bipolar sister and a mother that won't understand I need space.
me and my sister have to share a room. it's really sad because she farts a lot because she is extremely fat. whenever my friends come home my mother wants her to spend time with us and I really need my space and time with my own friends away from that piece of shit that is my sister. I hate her and her mental illness, I don't blame her, but she won't even take her meds, she won't even try and lose weight. she stopped going to school, dropped it.

I don't go out a lot, only to walk my dog (which is mistreated by my sister all the time) because If I did go out I would be at ease, I'm really an introvert and don't like to go outside, I wish I could remain at home in peace but my mother is always screaming at people in the house, like my grandmother.

I want to be away from them but I don't have the money to go somewhere else, nor will I have it in the near future. they drive me crazy and Is easy to get depressed like this. I can't go a week without crying myself to sleep.
they remind me of everything I don't want to be, and since they are my family I feel like they are a part of me I don't want to be near of.

my mother says I'm mean to my sister but I just don't want anything to do with her, I just want to be left alone. no wonder my dad left.

what can I do? I'm about to go mad and depressed, the only thing I have going for is my scholarship but my grades are going down since she was diagnosed as a bipolar.
I used to really love her and now I don't even want to look at her face.
>>
Well first, don't fuck up your scholarship. Go to a library to study or a friends house.
That is all you can do basically. Finish school, find a job and leave.
I know you said you don't like going outside but try and find a hobby so you don't have to look at your sister and have her kill your mood.
Go on long walks with the dog, take pictures, go bird watching... don't necessarily have to be with people.

Btw, how does she mistreat your dog?
>>
File: VDFD-004_500px.png (439KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
VDFD-004_500px.png
439KB, 500x500px
Study hard and earn lots
>>
Why don't you have a job? It sounds like you have a lot of free time
>>
>>17866199
my dog is a really small dog and sometimes she tortures him without intending to. today she left my dog at one of our really high tables, the poor thing had to jump and hurt its leg. when I noticed I told her that was wrong and she went all defiant on me. my mother started screaming at me also. they both ended up telling me not to mess with people on the house.

all interactions are like this one, I have no power to do anything else. I only have two friends and both already finished school and work so I couldn't go to their house.

I will finish school, and try to leave but I just want to know what I can do now. but thank you anon. I'll see if I can do something to go out more.

>>17866211
I'm constantly trying to get one but usually I can't get one because school hours interfere. I'm going to try again next year since I will only have one class per semester now. I really hope I get one now
>>
>>17866216
Yeah dude definitely get that job having money will help you become independent so you can get away from your family
>>
>>17866210
I will try to. and do so.
I just wish there was a way to easily erase hate.
I don't want to turn out bitter because of this. I always end up envying other people that don't have to live with a bipolar person and can freely go on with their lives.
I hate that I am petty and envy other people my age
>>
I've been diagnosed with Asperger's and I learned that I've created the ultimate persona, that I deem to be likeable to the vast majority, and that I consistently act out. I believe this to be a coping mechanism for my inability to flow naturally in any social situation. This persona I've created is widely liked by people but I'm starting to learn that acting in this way is a perversion of my true self.
What I'd like advice on is whether or not I should continue this charade (which I ultimately get satisfaction from)
Or if I should be myself, and possibly abandon my social ties.
>>
Wow you sound like me growing up except my mum is bipolar as well as my sister.
Something I learned is to treat people with bipolar like children. Especially when not taking their lithium. They're emotionally unstable and your best bet to get left alone is to pander to them and let them think you have no problems with them otherwise they will fixate on you.

Focus on that scholarship and escaping when you can. You can't reason with bipolar fuckos and your mom doesn't sound like she's going to put your needs first. Like another anon says, find a public place to study, the library, outdoors, school. Or do what I used to do and hide in the attic and pretend you're out :/
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.